"Fluent in Silence"
She was never emotionless.
She just became fluent in silence.
Once, she had oceans inside her
waves of words,
storms of questions,
thousands of “Why?”
She wanted to speak.
She wanted to be heard.
But the world was busy listening to noise.
So she learned something dangerous
how to survive quietly.
She fought battles
no one saw.
Cried tears
no one counted.
Healed wounds
no one knew existed.
And now?
Now when someone asks,
“How are you?”
She tilts her head,
smiles like nothing ever broke her,
and says —
“I’m fine. As always.”
But “fine” is a masterpiece.
It means:
I handled it.
I survived it.
I grew from it.
She doesn’t overshare anymore.
She doesn’t beg to be understood.
She doesn’t chase listeners.
She chooses peace.
She transferred her energy
from explaining herself
to building herself.
From needing love and care to feel complete,
to standing whole on her own.
Now love is a blessing not a need.
And now,
even with a universe of feelings inside her,
she says softly,
“It’s okay… I’m going to enjoy this.”
Because this version of her?
She is calm.
She is aware.
She is untouchable.
She didn’t lose her emotions.
She refined them.
She didn’t become cold.
She became controlled.
And that…
that is her glow.
---By khudse
ReplyDeleteIt’s your first blog — congratulations on taking this beautiful step! 🎉
I truly appreciate the courage it must have taken after fighting so many silent battles inside yourself. People may not always know what you’ve been through, but the fact that you understood yourself and expressed it so honestly in your blog is truly inspiring.
I really loved it because sometimes khud se kehna (speaking to yourself) is very important. And sometimes, we also need to help people understand what we feel and where we are coming from. You did that so beautifully.
Your honesty, strength, and self-awareness really shine through your words. Keep writing — you have a powerful voice and a beautiful way of expressing your heart.
Thank you for encouraging me to blog and post so I did it. thank you so much for kind beautiful words.💟
Delete