"10/245 — Cameras Day"

 Hello namaste

It's Sunday but actually its a sunny day so much heat 🥵 i was so tired I woke up late😴 freshened up & had breakfast now started to unpack the bag and declutter everything from room and even though I have to arrange the parcel with the help of achan did it,during that I saw camera collection 📸 of achan may be from him this camera craze as pass-on to me🥳 if we put film roll it would work again,i started clicking pictures of 3 cameras aesthetically 💟oh yeah aashija called me bcz they were meeting today saba,shreya gifts was remaining to give of there bdy so finally today it's happening & I was virtually part of that.

And i took a fresh bath🚿 and did some pending work and ate some chips achan brought from native and did some tp bro then light gone🕯️ around 11 pm garmi se itna bura haal pucho mt yaar nahi sona;nahi khane hora hai seating outside for air but  instead  we got mosquito bites only😂oh kira came he brought peri peri fries🍟then lights came for 10 minutes bro again gone achan is like food is made so everyone should eat it's not necessary na in this hot whom would eat?so i completed some of my blogs which was remaining, my ponnu has become silent due to garmi maybe,I was in kira's room both us was lying down he was tried wet with full sweat but slowly he slept and I was praying please bappa give us light soon and slowed my eyes after sometimes around 2:30 light came felt good then off to sleep😴 no one had dinner except achan😄.tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"