“1/245 — A Fresh Start”
Hello namaste,
If you wonder, who I'm? But I don't want to disclose because I'm in the search of who am I? May be through this journey i could get the answer? So for now you can address me as Sahiba! How is it? wonderful na i liked it🌸
This is my first daily blog so today is 1st may 2026 Labour Day so everyone has a holiday at home.As usual i woke up late around 11.15am something which I'm not liking itself🙁.
But hope so in coming days i would be a early riser.chalo moving forward I had breakfast (sheera) and then went to sabji wale bhai ke paas to buy Tomatoes and then I saw watermelon so brought that too, after sometime it was lunch time and today special is briyani so we had it.
I was back with my April summary writing while Me and khush had face time she was going out so did lit bit chit chat,after that i continued writing and completed it then I had somes chores to do because tuition children would come so I did that quickly then quick shower which is a relief in summers⛱️ so tada bache aagye so after taking tuition.I had gulab jamun which was not that good and one line stayed up with me Your life never will be yours from the series I was watched today Matka King it has 8 episodes basically it was of gambling jo phele bht hota tha now it's less and illegal too.
Aise hi ek din guzar gaya pata bhi nhi chala,right now I'm at garden writing this blog,under the sky, moon is staring me clouds are moving like a turtle.I can feel the wind which is so peaceful🕊️it's time to go home and have dinner 🍽️.had a face time with Achan so now everyone has slept now it's my turn go to bed so tata-bye Rab Rakha...
hope so tomorrow is the new beginning of something!!!
-pyar shaiba🌻
Comments
Post a Comment