"15/245—Ambalam Day"
Hello namaste
Ki haal? genuinely this week was slow didn't did much, kutus is good today,sushmi called so talked with her,before sleeping yesterday i thought of going to Ambalam today and got ready kept my phone in charging and taken amma's phone thought of shooting small video so while going saw sun actually I was late so thought I would miss deeparadhana but luckily I got it,it was so peaceful,seeing god face heart full ups and clouds was so beautiful pinkish phir mai nikali pani puri khane ke liye mast hawa aari thi phir udhr ek chechi mil gayi opposite to my name but I won't tell then you can guess😂phir kya mere bhai log dikh Gaye toh wo log ke saath aagyi ghar waise idhr petrol shortage hai mostly petroleum me hai hi nhi sirf diesel hai isliye gadi bhi kam use kr rahe hai,phone chalke tp ki khana khaye waise aaj ka blog chota hai aur aisa lagra hai din bhi aaj kal chota sa hai aur raftaar se bhag raha hai abhi chalte hai sone tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
loved it~!!
ReplyDelete