"20/245—Moon & Pineapple Day"
Hello namaste
As soon as i woke up i started to eat mango may be i'm sounding like mad but i love mango,sky is filled with clouds looks pretty so I captured it,i read khush blog on that she have written some lines which is so beautiful so kudos to her,watched tv then had lunch today's special is fried rice then over to some pending work after so many days today i took tuition,cot got painted the smell is all over the hall,a message popped up did you see moon today i replied nope & rushed outside to see if it is there after so many days I saw moon🌙 pure bliss,wind was always there so weather was so good😊 did some brooming then off to bath again i saw moon so started talking ranted everything he🌝 patiently listened thank you😊,ate some chips while reading saba's blog i liked obi's one so much🥰today finally went to garden walked & sat while thought of shooting a small self video of mine,now it's dinner time then we had pineapple🍍which my achan harvested in kerala while coming he brought for us it was so nice, 4lyferz have 3 blogers so we chit-chatted about that now it's sleeping time so good night tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteye glti se adha adhura post hogya tha 😭
Deleteaaj ka din bhi tera sweet sa gyaaa, mango waise toh hai utna Acha!!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I eat Mangoes I remember you and I share with ammi abbu that you love mangoes a lot
ReplyDeleteBTW chand is Chand, Inever Talked but Looking from the earth heals me
ReplyDelete