"22/245—A Hot Day with Soft Moments "

Hello namaste 


In the morning,I woke up around 7:20 because there was no electricity.It was getting really hot,so I had no choice but to get up.I opened the door and went outside to sit for a while.When I looked at the sky, it was filled with clouds everywhere.The view looked so pretty that I had to capture it.


After that,I sat for some time and clicked selfie with Ponnu.But honestly,I was feeling extremely sleepy,so I came back to bed again.I was lying there with a newspaper in my hand,using it like a fan because of the heat.I don’t even know when I fell asleep.


Then I woke up because Ranju aunty called she wanted water bottles, and while talking she told me that Lakshmi had arrived at their home meaning they were blessed with a granddaughter I congratulated her,and then she sent me the baby's photo.Mashallah she is really very cute.


Later,I called Dakshin Gujarat Electricity because the power still hadn’t returned.They said the electricity was cut due to maintenance work and would come back around 2:30.Honestly, who does maintenance in this much heat?


Thankfully, the windows were open and such nice wind was coming inside,which made things a little better.I had breakfast and then just sat around.No WiFi, no charging,nothing.For some time I managed with hotspot internet, but that also got over quickly.


I had downloaded one podcast earlier, so I spent some time listening to that.Then Dad applied oil to my hair and gave me a head massage.I already felt hot and sticky because of the weather,but honestly my hair had become extremely frizzy and dry, so it was needed.


Then it was time for tuition.Everyone looked tired because of the heat.After coming back I  immediately went to shower.


In the evening,I finally had lunch,around 6:30 the electricity came back thankfully.It honestly felt so good.I quickly put my phone on charging and switched on the TV.Outside, the evening sky looked light orange,soft and calm after such a tiring hot day.


Later,Achan and I made a hanging art piece together. I really liked how it turned out, so we hung it near the staircase.After that,we went outside for a while.I saw the moon,and for some reason I felt like a completely happy child inside me.


And finally the clay art I mentioned in my earlier blogs is completed now, bro.After so long,it’s finally done.talking with tohid felt so good.Then I had dinner,and that’s how the day got completed. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                  -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"