"2/245 —A Day in my life"

 Hello namaste,

As usual i woke up late,after freshen up watering to plants,breakfast was yesterday's briyani and i made chilled watermelon juice so cooling inside but now a days watermelon is full of adulterated so skeptical to have but had it 🤓.

Today was a chill mode nothing to do type so I watched a podcast and just scrolled insta and then khush called to inform to collect marksheet from college otherwise they would take fine yehi umeed hai clg se🥲.

 I took tuition early today around 3 pm navya have daily tantrums sometimes it becomes irritating😣after while going to market i saw sunset, then i meet abhi and her dad talked with them felt nice, brought some coconut and jaggery then headed towards having panipuri but slightly hesitated bcz of crowd then I went and had different flavours of panipuri it was nice and had a mawa kulfi too🤩,walk bhi hogaya aaj ka 2 round kardi hu😂

Now binge watching go to show tmkoc,I love to gaze moon 🌙 so did that too, today was one of those day where nothing as happened but still feel thoda sa low/not quite happy from inside but it's fine.hsc board result announced hope everyone is happy with there results.late night gupshup with friend and thoda sa bhuk tha so had brownie then wifi off phone aside off to sleep😴 tata-bye Rab Rahka...

                                  -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"