"23/245—Cleaning, Chaos & First Rain”

 Hello namaste 

Welcome to today’s blog,

Today had only one mission: cleaning the house. Honestly, it’s not easy, but it had to be done.

First, I freshened up and had breakfast.After that, like every normal person,I spent some time doom scrolling before finally convincing myself to start the work.

The cleaning started with removing all the curtains and putting them into the washing machine.Then came brooming, dusting, and cleaning everything properly. Thankfully, I wasn’t alone acha helped me too, otherwise it would have felt impossible.

While cleaning, khush and I had a small calling session in between, which honestly made the work feel lighter and less tiring.

Then tuition time happened in the middle of all this chaos.After that,amma cleaned the upper section of the house while the rest of us continued managing other things.

Later,achan went out to buy snacks, and while returning home, I accompanied him. It felt nice getting out for a bit after doing housework for so long.

Then kira and I had our usual “ghup shup” time, just talking randomly and relaxing for a while.

By evening, almost everything was done.Only the kitchen was remaining, and honestly, that was the hardest part.

After dinner,I again started working in the kitchen because many things were still left to do.I arranged everything properly,washed all the dinner utensils, cleaned the counters,and started refilling the masala jars

At that point, only the kitchen tiles were left to clean, and while doing all this, it was already around 2:30 at night.Amma then told me,“Come, we’ll sleep now and finish the remaining work early morning.”

Honestly, my body was tired, but sleep still wasn’t coming.So I just lay down quietly and started writing this blog.

Then around 3:30, it suddenly started raining.

And not just normal rain it was one of those beautiful first rains that completely change the atmosphere.The smell of wet soil in the air felt so comforting after such a long and tiring day.I was just quietly,enjoying that peaceful moment and breathing in the rain smell.

But of course, as soon as the rain came, the electricity went away again.And guys, the heat became unbearable after that.It honestly felt like the perfect dramatic ending to such a long cleaning marathon.

And that’s how the day ended.tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                            -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

  1. Waoo wonderful day tha start mai btw electricity ki sab story mere liye tho funny hai.. tadap tho dekho tumhari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"