"25/245—A Slow Monday After A Hectic Days"

 Hello namaste 

The past three-four days were honestly very busy with work around the house, cleaning, and everything else going on continuously.Because of all that, the tiredness kind of stayed throughout the week itself.It had been back-to-back hectic days,so by the time Sunday ended, all that exhaustion was still there.

That’s why Monday felt a little slow,like the body and mind were still processing all the tiredness from the past few days.

As usual,I woke up,had breakfast, and then lunch. Since ammama is here with us right now,everyone’s mostly around her only,talking and spending time together.Then I took my tuitions, and after my brothers came back,we all had some chit-chat, laughing moments,and random fun talks together.

These days,it also feels like the days have become longer and the nights shorter.Even around seven in the evening,there’s still brightness outside.Earlier it used to get dark pretty quickly, but now the sunset happens much later,and the evenings feel calmer and stretched out.

Later,I took a bath and went for a peaceful walk.saw moon talked to him😌,while walking,I read a khush blog,and I also arranged Sunday’s photos into albums.The whole day honestly felt calm and slow,almost like a recovery day after such a packed week.

Then we had dinner, and after that there were again some funny, light,masti-filled moments together. Slowly everyone went back to sleep,and that was pretty much how the day went. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                   -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"