"26/245—Thoughts Kind A Day"

Hello namaste 

Today was a slow and thoughtful kind of day.I started the morning with breakfast dosa and chutney and then watered the plants.After that,I spent some time completing work that had been pending since Saturday, and it felt good to finally finish it.

For the past many days, haven’t really been feeling hungry,so I’ve been skipping lunch quite often.Today was the same.

Since there was no tuition, the evening felt quiet and relaxed.I sat outside for some time,watching the moon while children played cricket in the garden.It was one of those peaceful moments that make you pause for a while.

Later,I saw sunset then I took a bath and tried making a sweet dish from a recipe video that kira had sent me.I didn’t really know the name of the dish, but I still gave it a try, and surprisingly,it turned out really nice.

Even though the day was simple, my mind was crowded with many thoughts continuously running in the background.By night,I had dinner and stayed home instead of going for my usual walk in the garden.Overall, it was a calm yet emotionally busy day. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                   -pyaar sahiba🌻 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"