"27/245— Painting Day🎨"

Hello namaste 

I woke up a little late today, and honestly, whenever that happens, the day feels so much shorter to me. After having breakfast,I was in the mood to do something creative.I remembered the mandala art kit I had received as a birthday gift and never really used,so I finally decided to take it out.

At first,I chose a Krishna design because it looked so beautiful.I started painting it, nd once I finished,I enjoyed the process so much that I didn’t want to stop.One painting turned into three,and it felt really peaceful spending my time adding colors and doing art.

I skipped lunch today without even realizing because I was so busy painting.Also,nowadays I’m not having milk because the stock at home has finished, so we need to restock that too.

Later,after taking tuition classes,khush called me and asked me to wish her “Chand Mubarak,” so I did😄.I sat outside for some time,just staring at the moon and enjoying the peaceful vibe outside.It was one of those calm moments that make you slow down a little.

Then I took a bath, and later khush video called me again to show the new dress she had bought🤩.In the evening,I was craving pani puri badly, but I didn’t feel like going outside,so chechi brought it for me, and that honestly made my mood even better.After that,I just did some random time pass,had dinner, and relaxed.

At night,arshi sent me her eid photos.she looked really beautiful in 💛,and that dress suited her so well.That’s how the day ended — simple,peaceful, creative,and full of little happy moments. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                 -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"