"28/245—Simple Day"

 Hello namaste 

Wishing you all a very happy Eid al-Adha Mubarak. Today is Bakri Eid,and honestly,my day started in a really sweet way.

Actually,I woke up only because my phone rang.It was a khush,I picked up the and wished them“Eid Mubarak,”and then she showed every family member on the video call except Lala because he had gone outside.It was such a cute and happy moment, and honestly,a really nice way to start the day.💜

But at the same time,I’ve caught a mild cold somehow.My throat is hurting a little and feels tight, and because of that my head was feeling very heavy the whole day.The headache honestly was not manageable at all.

Since the weather is very hot these days,I had a chilled thumbs up from the fridge.Maybe that’s also affecting my throat.And nowadays,because of the heat,I sleep with the fan speed very high,so maybe that’s another reason why I got this cold.

After that,I had breakfast and then lunch.The whole day was mostly normal routine stuff.I was scrolling through my phone because in 4lyferz Eid special video posted,so I watched that for some time.

Then I took tuition classes,khush again called to show how she dolled up🤩and later in the evening I sat outside for almost an hour just enjoying the view and the wind. It actually felt peaceful.

Later,nalla shared photos in the family group,and it felt really nice thought of jaya ammayi whispered💛 but somehow, ammayi’s presence was there in those photos too.

Later I had some oreo biscuits after a really long time,then had dinner,and slept early because I wanted to avoid using my phone.

So yeah,that was my simple day.tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                             -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"