"29/245—No Light But Lit Moments Day"
Hello namaste
So good morning everyone!
My day started with a sore throat,but thankfully there was a little relief from the head pain compared to yesterday.Today, the power went off around 6:30 in the morning.But honestly,I still didn’t feel like getting up because when you catch a cold,your whole body feels heavy.So I was just lying down in bed,half asleep.
Actually,the first thing that properly woke me up was anoop’s call.I couldn’t receive it at that moment,but because of his call,I finally woke up.So yeah that was kind of the first moment of my day.
Finally,I got up and had my breakfast,which was a little bit of biryani.Since there was no electricity, there wasn’t much to do.My phone battery was also very low,so I couldn’t scroll much or use it properly.
So instead of scrolling,I started painting mandala art. And something really special happened my amma also joined me.I think for the first time in front of my eyes,she painted something.So yeah,she painted🥰 and I painted too,and honestly the whole afternoon went in that itself.
In between,I took a lunch break and had fried rice. We’ve also stocked up mangoes at home,so I ate mango too.Then again I continued doing the painting.
And in the middle of all this,one of my brushes broke and got flushed into the basin,Lol🤣.That actually happened.
There was no tuition today because she hadn’t done her homework,so I sent her back home.Later,I was sitting outside and thought of calling anoop back so I did.We talked for a little while.
Then I called amey and talked with him too.He’s going on a trip,so hopefully it turns out to be a really safe and beautiful trip🤞🧿.I genuinely prayed for that.Somewhere while talking,I also thought that maybe someday I would go there too.And inside my mind I even prayed,“jaldi mujhe bhi bhulao aapke darshan ke liye?” I just told God that silently.
Since there was still no electricity,I sat outside for a long time just staring at the moon and the clouds. watching how slowly the clouds moved around the moon felt really peaceful.
Then khush video called me from the juhu,and today is daraksha’s birthday.coincidentally,all of them were wearing green shades,and honestly that was such a cute moment which I immediately noticed.khush was enjoying there felt good to see her happy face.
Later,sushmi have send some old photos the first time I wore a saree,and my sisters were also dressed up with me.There were also a bunch of our childhood photos.Honestly, seeing all those memories felt so good and comforting.sathy made a reel out of that💜.
After that,I cleaned the house a little,took a bath,and now I’m just laying down and ending the day here.
Oh yesterday a moment that touched my heart but i forgot to say so I'm telling now: While we complain about the afternoon heat and harsh sun,those children were happily playing in the society garden.They were the children of the people who help maintain the society every day.One small boy was carrying his little sibling,others were playing on the slides,smiling and enjoying themselves without caring about the heat.Watching them made me think how different life feels for different people,and when one little boy smiled at me and I smiled back,it felt quietly beautiful🤍.
So yeah,that was today’s day. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
waooo yaar kya mast likhi hooo
ReplyDeleteShukriya
Delete