"30/245—Another Day,Another Story"

 Hello namaste

So,today's blog is all about how my day went.

I woke up in the morning,had my breakfast,and spent some time at home enjoying the cooler.I was actually looking forward to that because the weather has been quite warm lately.

Later,we all had lunch together.kitapu and kira came home,so it was nice having everyone around.I had planned to do some writing,but then it was time for tuition,so I got busy with that. In between,I enjoyed some delicious mangoes.

After tuition,I sat outside to comb my hair because it has been feeling so frizzy and dry lately.I honestly don't know why? I don't really use hair serums because most of them have strong fragrances,and fragrances tend to give me headaches.That's probably one of the reasons.4lyferz chit-chat was also going on, while I was gazing moon soothing part of the day.

After that,I thought of taking a fresh shower and treating myself to some chocolate.While heading to the shop,I saw clouds were become totally black,then called khush.We ended up talking for a really long time.It felt nice because we hadn't talked like that in ages.Earlier,she used to call me every day after work, but life gets busy and somehow we stopped having those long conversations.Today felt like old times again, throughout the conversation i was having chocolate🍫😄.

While all this was happening,One bhaiya came home to give some mutton.Later,we eat tapioca at home. After that,I went upstairs because my head was feeling a little heavy,and I just wanted to lie down for a while.I relaxed there while enjoying my chocolate.

Soon it was dinner time.Dinner is always a bit chaotic in our house,but eventually everything settled down and we finished eating.

So tonight,I decided to sleep upstairs because the fan downstairs was too strong,and since I already have a cold,I didn't want it to get worse.When my achan had gone to kerala,I started sleeping with my amma, and even after he came back,I just continued sleeping downstairs with her.But today,I slept upstairs, and all the kittens were around me.Seeing them made me wonder if they had been feeling lonely when I wasn't there.

Around midnight,there was a light drizzle.Instead of cooling things down,it somehow made the weather feel even hotter.

At night,khush and I continued chatting.We talked about random things,but somehow the conversation became really deep.I shared a lot of my thoughts with her.Sometimes I feel one way about something today and completely differently tomorrow that's just how I am.But one thing we both agreed on was this whatever happens,happens for the best. We believe in trusting God and having faith that things will work out the way they're meant to🤞.

Also,everyone at home went to Juhu today.I saw their stories and pictures,and it made me really happy but also a little emotional.Juhu has a very special place in my heart.It genuinely feels like home to me.Seeing those stories made me realize how much I miss it🥺.It used to be my go-to place,and I think it always will be.

And that's pretty much how my day went.Thank you for reading,and I'll see you in the next blog! tata-bye Rab Rahka...

   

                                      -pyaar sahiba🌻

                                   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"