"31/245—30 Days of Writing"
Hello namaste
It's been one month since I started this blog.I began on May 1st,and today is the last day of the month,so it feels special.
I've always loved writing.Since childhood,I've been the kind of person who would scribble thoughts anywhere and everywhere.Somewhere along the way,I stopped writing regularly,but over the last few years,I started again.Usually,I would only write monthly summaries,but writing about each day separately feels completely different.It makes me notice the little moments more, and honestly,I'm enjoying it a lot.
I really hope I continue this for years to come because writing is something I genuinely love.So, fingers crossed,and God, please help me stay consistent.
I honestly don't know how this month went by so fast.We're already stepping into the sixth month of the year.It feels like yesterday was new year's day, and suddenly five months are already behind us.
And thank you to everyone who has read these blogs. But the truth is,I don't write for views or numbers.I write for myself.This is my little space to scribble down my thoughts,feelings, memories, and everything in between.
I've always felt that whenever you write down what you're feeling whether it's happiness, sadness, confusion,or excitement you feel a little lighter afterward.Writing helps.
And one more thank you to the people who created Blogger.It has given people a space to put their thoughts and feelings into words.there would be other options,but I genuinely enjoy writing here.So, thank you for creating a platform that lets people simply express themselves.
So today,I'm just happy of myself for showing up consistently for one whole month.I hope this journey continues.
Anyway,I woke up,had my breakfast,and now I'm just lying down while the mutton preparation is going on at home. Let's see how the rest of the day goes.
So, continuing from where I left off...
Today,we had mutton curry at home with OG kerala-style pathiri.I don't eat mutton,so I had chicken,rice. After lunch,I sat down to write a summary of how May went.While doing that,there was also a lot of tp and random conversations in between.Honestly,time went by so quickly.Between writing,reflecting on May,and preparing for June,the whole afternoon just flew by.
Later,I took a cold-water shower and washed my hair.I know I already have a cold,but my hair was feeling sweaty and uncomfortable,so I thought I'd just wash it anyway.
In the evening,I sat outside for a while,looked at the moon,and did some random reel scrolling.A pretty simple day overall.
One thing I'm excited about is that we're preparing for june with some goals.fingers crossed 🤞 that everything goes well and that we're able to achieve what we've set out to do.
Also,something I was thinking about today my achan cooks a lot at home,and honestly,he makes really tasty food.my amma cooks too,and together they manage everything.ammama often says how grateful she is that he cooks because she comes from a generation where men usually didn't do household work.I told her that cooking isn't a "man's job" or a "woman's job" it's a life skill,and everyone should know how to do it.I'm glad that's something I get to see at home.
And with that, goodbye May and welcome June.
I truly hope June is a good month for everyone.I hope each day gives you a reason to smile.If you have goals you're working towards,I hope you get a little closer to them every day.Most importantly,I hope this month brings good memories, happy moments, and lots of peace.
Ohh ipl finals is today let's see who wins rcb vs gt🥳
See you in June. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

I'm glad ki tere liye blogger ek comforting space haii 🫂 may u achieve all of ur goals and dreams💓
ReplyDeleteYes! thank you so much ☺️ wishing you the same🤗
DeleteWaoo! Finally you did it!
ReplyDeleteYes bro🙌🙌
Deleteyaar tumhari writtings bahot clear hai.. like when we had clear thoughts we write clear and tumhara woh hai
ReplyDeleteThank you 🌷
Delete