"6/245—Kulfi Day"
Hello namaste
Today I waked up around 12 bcz no light from 8am due to the maintenance it will come at 2:30 i was not aware of bcz I sleep like kumbhakarna sometimes 😂 skipped breakfast,garmi me light jao toh bura haal hota hai,phir kya masala rice banyi aur baithi mast picture dekhne baithe baithe achan ko call ki toh wo busy the due to packing stuffs,phir kya tuition ka time hogaya anjali aagyi 1 chapter complete kiye maths ka aaj hum drawing bhi kiye aur aaj youtube pe video lagake pdhe,1 phase light phir se chale gayi 😥.
Around 6 I was having lunch kira called asking dmart se kuch lena h?as usual i said yes😂 he said you come from home we will come from office so fatafat I got ready waiting for the call? Tabhi sunset dikha😍waise hi call bhi aagaya so nikal gayi me😄auto li pochgyi andar jake saman bhi lene lag gayi bcz wo bol diya tha jake le lena hum aate hai tab tak jhor shor se saman li wo log aa bhi gaye then thoda bacha tha saman wo liye headed towards billing paid then over to vehicle putting grocery from trolley to carry bags a dog came smiling I saw him already but he was sleeping next moment he was beside me shaking his tail🤍 kitapu said dekh tera friend aagaya hai phir nikale ghr ki aur nashta liye bhel mai li kulfi🤤.
After coming home I thought taking some rest but no bro nhi hua bcz I wanted to keep everything purchased from dmart in place and set it so did that then made some soya curry half prep Amma have already done, then again light gone so seated outside after 10 mins it came then Kira cut ponnu's nail,I had dinner everyone else stomach was full with bhel😁in all this while I was watching a movie Priyan Ottathilanu nice movie ended this day with mawa kulfi 🤤.tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Best laughing blog- khumbhkaran
ReplyDelete