"7/245 — Emotions Felt Day"
Hello namaste
I won't share today my daily routine something else i would share what I felt??
There are certain things that stay in my mind, not because they are huge incidents, but because of what they quietly make me feel. If I ask someone something directly, I ask because I value their answer specifically. So when the response gets redirected to someone else instead of being answered to me, it creates a feeling that my presence in that conversation did not really matter.
Similarly, when a conversation begins in a group, I naturally expect the response to come there too. Talking personally with someone is completely fine everyone has that choice. But when I am also part of that conversation and the actual communication happens elsewhere without even acknowledging it in the group, it leaves me feeling excluded in a very subtle way.
And maybe because of these small experiences, I’ve become someone who notices energy in conversations very deeply. Sometimes you can feel when a person wants to end the chat, when the effort becomes one-sided, or when the connection doesn’t flow naturally anymore. Not every friendship will have the same comfort or vibe, and I understand that. That’s why sometimes it feels better to stop rather than continue forcing a space where the presence, effort, or interest doesn’t feel mutual.
I think, in the end, I’ve always valued simple things directness, clarity, mutual effort, and the feeling of being equally included.
It wasn’t about the person — it was about how I felt in those moments slightly excluded, indirectly unacknowledged, and quietly aware when the effort or presence didn’t feel mutual.
So yes apart from this I had a moment where I laughed a lot was when khush wrote in here blog something about me lol 😆 but cute🥰 Achan has boarded the train & in the garden I was lost in my thoughts💭.tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
if I was you! mai tho uss person ka true name lekar complain karu~ my blog my space~lol~
ReplyDelete