"8/245 —Nice Day"
Hello namaste
I woke up with good news kutus passed 79.60% so happy for him because he was stressing about the result and it came around 11 usually come at 1 then I called aashija lala results? He also passed with 54% happy🥳may every student is passed and happy.oh yes breakfast was idiyappam after long so ate then prepping start oh i didn't told na tomorrow I'm going mumbai so did some self-care hair mask, grooming then tuition.
So taken a long bath by the time Amma cleaned my shoes, oh yeah achan safely reached Mumbai and our parcels too it would come tomorrow by tempo achan would take 9pm train.listening to devotional songs hit difference which I love to hear🤍 one of the boy ik in safed pool is no more may his soul rest in peace.so called sushmi to know how it happened so talked with her did some ghup shap then did some work.
I messaged in group that while coming home they can bring chicken So they brought then cooking started mean while I went garden for some fresh air then appur called so talked with him ,then kitapu gone to station to pickup achan & finally he did came he was looking so tired ponnu is now happy😊 kitapu and I had dinner & Amma Achan both ate together did some packing and im sleeping in a&a room bro no sleep yaar it's 3am still I'm awake anyways tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Congrats to kutus....wonderful performance
ReplyDelete