“Learning to Feel Without Drowning”
“Why have you become so quiet?”
— I don’t know. Noise inside me just faded slowly.
“Do people still reach your heart?”
— Some do. But differently than before.
“Why don’t your eyes react anymore?”
— Because feelings now arrive softly, not like storms.
“Then why do stories still move you?”
— Maybe because imagined emotions feel safer than real ones.
“Are you happy?”
— I enjoy life. I just no longer hold things too tightly.
“Do you still care for people?”
— Deeply. Just without needing to prove it.
“Are you available when people need you?”
— Whenever people open up to me or need someone, I try to be there. And whatever I can do to help, I’ll always do my best for them.
“Why don’t you get flashbacks when you go back to places?”— I don’t know… I think I meet places as they are now, not as they were in my memory.
“Why don’t you miss people anymore?”— I don’t miss… I just stay where life is still happening, and let people remain softly in memory.
“What changed inside you?”
— Perhaps I stopped expecting emotions to be loud.
“And what are you now?”
— Someone learning how to feel without drowning in it.
“Is your heart still alive?”
— More than ever. Just quieter in its own language.
“Why do you observe people so much now?”
— Because actions reveal what words try to decorate.
“Why don’t occasions impress you anymore?”
— Because people who truly matter should feel valued even on ordinary days.
“Then what are you becoming?”
— Someone who feels oceans internally while looking calm from the shore.
— I don’t know. Noise inside me just faded slowly.
— Some do. But differently than before.
— Because feelings now arrive softly, not like storms.
— Maybe because imagined emotions feel safer than real ones.
— I enjoy life. I just no longer hold things too tightly.
— Deeply. Just without needing to prove it.
— Whenever people open up to me or need someone, I try to be there. And whatever I can do to help, I’ll always do my best for them.
— Perhaps I stopped expecting emotions to be loud.
— Someone learning how to feel without drowning in it.
— More than ever. Just quieter in its own language.
— Because actions reveal what words try to decorate.
— Because people who truly matter should feel valued even on ordinary days.
— Someone who feels oceans internally while looking calm from the shore.
-by khudse
wao means waoooo the question hit my hard more than answers .....
ReplyDelete