"32/245—Pani Puri,Moonlight day

Hello namaste 

Welcome June!!!

Today was one of those slow and heavy days.As soon as I woke up, my head felt really heavy because of my cold.I’ve been dealing with it for several days now,and it honestly makes the whole day feel tiring and dull.It’s not exactly a headache,but just that heavy feeling that comes with a cold.

For breakfast, I had idiyappam,and paal an authentic kerala-style breakfast.After that,I finished some chores that needed to be done around the house.

Soon it was time for lunch.After lunch,I enjoyed some mangoes.As a little bonus, a few pimples decided to appear on my forehead too!😸

Later,it was time for tuition.Usually, I spend a little extra time teaching,but today I stuck to my regular two hours and didn’t take any extra classes.After that,I took a quick bath and got ready to go out.

To be honest,I almost decided not to go out today and thought I would postpone it until tomorrow.But somehow,I ended up going anyway.Just as I stepped out of the house,khush called me.We talked while I was walking,and by the time our conversation ended,I had reached my destination and she had reached her home.

Then I noticed that the pani puri bhaiya had finally returned after many days.I think he had gone to his native place with his children because of their vacation.I was really happy to see him back,so I bought some pani puri and took them home. Everyone enjoyed eating them together.

Later,I went out again to buy some groceries.While I was there,an uncle saw me and asked if I was someone's daughter.Before I could even answer properly, the shopkeeper immediately said,"No, she isn’t," because he knows me well.Maybe I resembled someone he knew.

The uncle then asked me about school😂,and I told him that I had already finished school.I think people assume I’m still in school because of my height. It happens quite often,actually.Most people think I’m much younger than I am.Sometimes I don’t know whether to take it as a compliment or a joke, but I usually just laugh it off.On the positive side,it means people can’t easily guess my age!

After coming home,firstly given ponnu her icecream she is happy now🤍,I cleaned up the room and later went outside to switch off the lights.That’s when I noticed the moon looking really beautiful.So Amma and I clicked a few pictures.

One more happy thing yesterday,the royal challengers bengaluru won their IPL match,and I was really happy for them.

And now I’m lying down and finishing this blog. After this,I’ll have dinner,do a few things,and then head off to sleep.

That’s all for today. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                                -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"