"34/245—Happiness,Sadness,and Everything In Between
Hello namaste
* Sometimes I feel like I'm kumbhkaran, and sometimes I don't.I usually complete my 8–9 hours of sleep.
* Once I wake up,I generally don't go back to sleep, but when I decide to sleep,I sleep deeply.
* This morning,amma and achan had to call me several times before I finally woke up.
* Had a light breakfast.
* Watched tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah for about an hour.
* Watered the plants.
* Finished some writing work.
* Went to the kitchen and made pasta for lunch. Enjoyed my homemade pasta.
* Later,I took tuition.Today,only navya came anjali didn't come.Whenever it's just navya and me,we usually have a lot of fun together.
* Sometimes our relationship feels like teacher and student,and sometimes it feels more like friends.We laughed,talked,ate chocolates,and took some pictures together🤩.
* Even though she troubles me sometimes,I genuinely like her.I get irritated occasionally,but I always forgive her because she's still a child.
* While talking about momos,I suddenly started craving them.I quickly opened zomato and ordered one plate of fried momos and one plate of steamed momos.The order arrived surprisingly fast.
* We all enjoyed eating the momos together at home.
* While eating,khush called me.
* We talked for some time,but the call got disconnected because of network issues.
* Later,I prepared khairi juice with sabja seeds.
* Before taking a bath,I noticed that khush had called again,so I called her back.
* While talking to khush,navya came and invited me to play outside.As we were playing, her younger sister nitya joined us.she wanted to see my cats,and dogs.
* So I brought her home and showed her all of them. She spent some time playing with the kittens,cats, and dogs.Later,navya also came,and we all spent some time together.
* After that,we went outside to play.We raced,ran around,played langdi.
* Being with them brought out my inner child.I felt genuinely happy from the inside and enjoyed every moment😌.
* After they went home,I returned home too.
* My whole body was covered in sweat from all the running.I decided to rest for a while before taking a bath.Had some sweet potatoes while relaxing.
* While scrolling through my phone,I saw a status that meghna's grandmother had passed away.
* It made me stop for a moment.
* Last year,around May 9,her father passed away, and this year,on June 2,she lost her grandmother too.
* Hearing that news made me feel sad.
* For the past few days,I had been thinking about calling meghna and inviting her to stay with me for a few days.But somehow,whenever I thought about messaging her,my phone wasn't with me.And whenever I had my phone with me,I would forget to message her.
* Today,after seeing the status,I messaged her to confirm the news😢.She confirmed it, and we talked for a while.
* I made sure she knew that I love her and I care about her🫂.
* After that, I had dinner.
* And that's how the day went.Some days are a mixture of happiness and sadness.Today was one of those days.
* There were moments of laughter,good food, meaningful conversations,and carefree play.
* There was also a moment of sadness and reflection.
* I guess that's how life is a mix of many happy moments and a little bit of sadness too. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
baccho ke sath sachme wo bachpan wali khushi milti hai 🥹
ReplyDeleteHaa yaar🌷
DeleteBest day! wao
ReplyDeleteYes
Delete