"35/245—Mangoes,Memories & Letting Go"
Hello namaste
June 4 – Highlights of the Day🌷
👗Decluttering My Wardrobe
*Sorted through my clothes today.
*Kept aside the clothes that no longer fit me.
*I've always loved passing my clothes on to others who can use and enjoy them.
*Rather than letting them sit unused in my cupboard,it makes me happy to know they can be useful to someone else.
*Felt good after organizing everything.
🥭Mango Day
*Had lots of mangoes today.
*Definitely one of the tastiest highlights of the day!
📸One Last Memory with a Frock
*While cleaning the cupboards,I found a frock that has become a little tight for me.
*Before giving it away,I decided to wear it one last time and click a few pictures.
*The pictures were clicked by my Amma & Achan.
*Ponnu made the photos even more special by posing with me in every picture.
*It felt like a nice way to preserve a memory before letting the frock go.
🏊Swimming Pool Season Is Back
*One exciting thing I found out today was that our society's swimming pool has finally opened.
*It was nice to hear that and made me look forward to spending time there.
🌿A Simple Everyday Day
*Apart from these highlights,the day was mostly made up of my usual routine and daily tasks.
*Nothing extraordinary happened,but it felt like a calm and comfortable day.
🐕A Memory at the End of the Day
*In the evening,I saw a dog in the society.
*She came near my home,wagging her tail.
*I sat with her for a few minutes and enjoyed the moment.
*Looking at her reminded me of Dolly from Sakinaka.
*There was something about her that felt familiar.
*For a moment,I found myself thinking about Dolly and remembering the time we spent together.
End of the Day
*And that's how the day went.
*A day of decluttering,mangoes,memories,and a few unexpected moments that made me smile.
*Now it's time to rest and get ready for a new day. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Humme bhi frock wali pic share karo... chup chup ke khud ke gallery mai nahi rakho
ReplyDeleteHaha 😆
Deletewah swimming pool bhi hai wahaa
ReplyDeleteYes
Delete