"36/245—A Day of Water, Laughter"
Hello namaste
Today started with a call from navya at around 9:42 am.The moment the phone rang,I woke up immediately.No second thoughts,no laziness just straight out of bed.By the time I properly opened my eyes,navya was already standing at my door.I told her,"Wait five minutes,I'll be there!"
I quickly brushed my teeth,freshened up,got dressed, and got ready.And guess where we were going?The swimming pool!
I was genuinely excited.While visiting the clubhouse for the first time was definitely a special part of the experience,the swimming pool itself was what I was most excited about.I had been looking forward to it from the moment they told me.
Navya,anjali,nitya,aunty, and some of their cousins were also coming along,so we all headed there together.Although only the swimming pool section was open,I was still happy to finally see the clubhouse for the first time.The place was full of life. Children were laughing,splashing water,and having fun everywhere.
When it was time to enter the pool,I first thought of using the steps.But as I started going in,I realized the water felt deeper than I expected,and honestly,I got a little scared.Since I don't have much experience with swimming pools,I wasn't feeling very confident.
The truth is that I've only been in a swimming pool probably two times in my life.Both times were during school picnics when the school took us to a resort. After my school days,I never really went to any picnics or places with swimming pools.So being back in one after so many years felt completely different.
While I was standing there wondering what to do, one boy kindly suggested that I enter from the shallower side.That simple suggestion actually helped me a lot.So I went from the less deep side and slowly got comfortable.
Once I stepped into the water,it felt amazing.
At first,I stayed where I felt safe,but after some time, I became more confident and started exploring different parts of the pool.I wasn't exactly swimming perfectly,and balancing myself was definitely a challenge,but I still enjoyed every minute of it.I practiced a little,tried to understand how my body moved in the water,and simply had fun.
Ranju aunty also helped me learn a few swimming basics & guided me in the pool.She was there with a relative who was really friendly,and I even clicked a few photos on her phone.
Another thing that made the experience memorable was interacting with some of the children there.I had seen many of those cute little girls before while they played in the garden,but I had never actually spoken to them.This was the first time I got to interact with them.
Even though I was a complete stranger to them,they were so warm and friendly.Some of them talked to me,some asked for help,and others helped me with small things too.Their kindness made me feel comfortable and welcome.
It was such a simple thing,but I really loved it. Sometimes small interactions with kind people can make a day feel extra special.
We spent around one and a half to two hours in the swimming pool before finally heading home.
Once home,I took a quick shower,had breakfast,and enjoyed some delicious mangoes.After that,I watched Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and rested for a while before having lunch.
Today there was no tuition because the students were going out,so I had a free afternoon.achan was painting the cot,and I spent some time watching him work.I even helped a little,finally painting is completed.
In the evening,I had bread and butter and spent some time talking with khush. Later,I went out to buy a few groceries and other small things needed at home.
After returning,I had some chatpata kurkure and relaxed.
One more good thing happened today.Before sitting down to write this blog,I finally figured out how to follow blogs properly.We had been unaware of how to do it,but today I managed to crack it,which felt quite satisfying.
And now I'm sitting here writing this blog.
In a little while, I'll have dinner and then head off to sleep.
Overall,it was a happy day.The biggest highlight was definitely returning to a swimming pool after so many years.What started as a slightly scary experience turned into one of the most enjoyable parts of my day.Along the way,I met kind people,and created a memory that will stay with me for a long time. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
wow swimming pool ka experience 🤩 pics share karna....
ReplyDeleteYeh Pic Abb tak share nahi hua... wahh
DeleteMujhe hi nhi mila hai abhi tak😂
DeleteHaa karti hu
ReplyDeleteCrazy hai yeh blog sach mai
ReplyDelete