"37/245—A Day of Little Happiness"
Hello namaste
Today's date is something I absolutely love 06-06-2026.I like number patterns,so seeing this date made me happy right from the start of the day.
After breakfast,I decided it was oiling day.I applied oil to Amma's hair,and Achan applied oil to mine.It was one of those simple family moments that felt warm and comforting.🧿
Later,Achan went out,and I sat watching tv.While sitting there,a thought crossed my mind that the courier hadn't arrived yet and would probably come tomorrow.I wasn't thinking much about it when suddenly my phone rang.
It was the courier person!
A parcel has arrived for me,and it had been sent by khush.The moment I received the call I felt happy. Just a little while earlier,the thought of the parcel had crossed my mind, and now it was finally here. But more than the parcel itself,I was happy because it was from her.It made me feel connected to her.🤍
As soon as I got it,I opened it.Inside was a book along with some letters.
And honestly,that became the highlight of my day.
I absolutely love letters.There is something so special about reading words that someone has taken the time to write just for you.khush had included a few letters,and reading them made me genuinely happy.I sat there smiling while going through them.Those letters felt personal,thoughtful,and full of warmth, and I loved every bit of them.🫂
Later,Achan came back home and brought samosa and jalebi.I absolutely love jalebis, but mostly Mumbai-style jalebi.The jalebi here in Vapi are different taste.Still, I happily enjoyed the snacks.
I finished some of the work that needed to be done.Tuition was a little earlier today,and after that,the rest of the afternoon went by quite smoothly.
Around 5 pm. we started fixing the cot.Once that was done,we started prepping for mendu bhaji by the mopping done.During all this time,I was completely offline and hadn't touched my phone.
When I finally checked it,in 4lyferz 130 messages was there.While I was reading through the messages, khush called me.She was out for a walk in the garden,and we spent some time talking while she walked.
After that,I took a bath and freshened up.Later in the evening,I went out for a walk myself.Sitting outside under the open sky with the cool breeze felt incredibly peaceful.It was one of those moments where everything feels calm and light.
After some time,I tried calling khush but she didn't pick up. A little later, he called me back,and we talked for quite a while.I also spoke with ammi for some time.Eventually,I came back home.
While writing this blog,it was time for dinner,so I took a little break.
Dinner was nice.While Kitapu and Achan were busy watching a movie,Amma,Chechi,Kira, and I sat together and talked for quite some time.It was one of those simple conversations that make an ordinary day feel special,everyone slowly started settling down for sleep.
Before calling it a day,we decided to have some mangoes.But before we could enjoy them,While getting everything ready, a glass jar accidentally fell and broke. So first, we cleaned up the mess, and only then did we cut the mangoes and finally enjoy mango moment🥭.
Another thing I saw today was the celebration photos from Fingers.June 1st marked their seventh year,but the celebration took place today.It was nice to see the pictures.may it continue to grow more forever.🧿🤞
Oh yeah champa reshare my learnings it feels good 😊.
And now,I'm lying down,thinking about the day and writing these final lines.
It was a day filled with family moments,heartfelt letters,meaningful conversations,and sweet mangoes at the end of the night.
The kind of day that leaves you feeling content and happy,And that's how 06-06-2026 comes to an end.
Good night, tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
tere learnings mast hai yr 💞
ReplyDeleteThank you yaar 💗
DeleteYes, I obeserved the date Pattern too and I feel blessed to be with you- Always thankful
ReplyDeleteOhh great🙌🫂
Delete