"38/245—The Guest Who Arrives Uninvited"

Hello namaste 


Today's blog is a little different.

I don't feel like talking about my daily routine today.Nothing special happened,and honestly,that's not what is on my mind.

Today is one of those days when I feel a little low.

The strange thing is that I don't know why.

Nothing bad happened.Nothing went wrong.There is no particular reason behind it.Yet,there is this quiet feeling sitting somewhere inside me.Not sadness exactly,not happiness either.Just a strange silence.

It is a weird feeling.

Every few weeks,or maybe every month,this feeling visits me.Nothing happens,yet I suddenly feel like being quiet.I don't feel like talking much.I don't feel like explaining myself.Being alone feels more comfortable than being around people.

And every time it comes,I ask the same question:

Why?

If nothing happened,then why am I feeling this way?

Why do I suddenly want silence?

Why do I feel the need to withdraw into myself for a while?

I don't really have an answer.

Maybe I'm not the only one.Maybe many people experience days like these.Maybe many people have searched for answers and never fully found them.

And yet,after a few days,this feeling quietly leaves.

One day I wake up,and everything feels normal again.Life continues as it always does.

That's why I've started thinking of this feeling as a guest.

A guest who arrives uninvited.

It comes without warning,stays for a while,and changes the atmosphere of everything around me.

But maybe it isn't here to hurt me.

Maybe it comes to remind me to slow down.

Maybe it comes to make me spend time with myself.

Maybe it comes to whisper,"You exist too.Don't forget yourself while taking care of everything else."

Because during these low moments,I find myself sitting with my own thoughts.I notice things I usually ignore.I think about myself a little more.Sometimes there are tears.Sometimes there are questions.Sometimes there is only silence.

But there is always something to learn.

So even though I never invite this guest,I guess I should thank it.

Thank you for reminding me to pause.

Thank you for reminding me to listen to myself.

Thank you for reminding me that silence also has something to say.

Just one thing,though-

If you're going to visit again,at least tell me when you're coming.

And if you're planning to leave,tell me that too😸.

Until then,I'll sit with you for a while and wait for life to feel a little lighter again.

Welcome,my uninvited guest 🌷.

Before ending this blog,I just want to say that what I shared today was not really a story It was simply a feeling that I experienced and tried to put into words.I don't know if I described it perfectly,but these were the thoughts that were on my mind today.

Apart from that,there were a few small moments that made me smile.

In the morning,kira,kitapu,and I had breakfast together.It was simple,but nice.

Later,Achan was giving Ponnu a bath,and I was sitting there watching her enjoy the water.Seeing her so happy in such a small moment felt good.

And there was another moment that stayed with me.

Achan and I were lying on the bed,and I held onto him the way I used to when I was little.He smiled and said,"Bachpan ki yaad aa rahi hai kya tujhe?"💗

That made me smile😊.

It also made me think for a moment.And honestly, it felt nice.

“I also got a new frame of God,so I did a small puja by lighting a diya and offering prayers.After that,I just felt such a good and peaceful feeling it was really beautiful and calming🙇‍♀️.”

And,I rarely write about actors,but this felt personal.Growing up with Malayalam cinema,I watched many of his performances,and he was someone who could effortlessly bring laughter to people's lives.It is fitting that his home was named "Laughter Villa" a reflection of the joy he shared with countless audiences.Though he is gone,the smiles he created through his work will remain forever."Salim Kumar:The Great Bearer of Laughter."

So yes,today was mostly about feelings,silence,and trying to understand an emotion that visits every now and then.

But it also had a few small moments of happiness hidden in between. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                              -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"