"39/245—Ponnu,Achan,and a Drizzly Day
Hello namaste
Today felt a little quieter than usual.
Achan went to Mumbai today,and the house felt a little different today,and whenever anyone is away.
Some people fill a space so naturally that you only notice it when they're not there.
There were a few little raindrops today,just a light drizzle.🌧️
Today also made me think about Ponnu and Achan.
I always used to say,with a laugh,that Achan has two daughters now one is me and the other is Ponnu.💗
If someone says that Achan has come home,she immediately goes and stands near the door.She loves him that much.
The relationship between them is a little different.I always feel like she listens to everything he says.The way Achan talks to her is different too.They have their own language, their own way of communicating. There is so much warmth and love in that tone.
Today was also kattunni first shower.I purposely got her wet,and that was quite an experience.😸
I made lassi today and simply chopped some mangoes and put them in it.It turned out really delicious.
Ammama is not feeling well today,and I hope she feels better soon.
Btw,Achan came back around 11:30 or 11:45 at night.
There is something about myself that has never changed.🧿
Whenever Achan goes out,I want him to bring something back for me.It doesn't matter where he goes.He could be going somewhere far away,or just to the market.I still want him to bring me something.
And yes,if he comes back empty-handed,I get annoyed.😒
I have been like this since I was a child,and somehow that part of me is still exactly the same.No matter how old I get,that expectation remains.😌
Today,he brought three different flavors of popcorn.
I don't even want to change this habit.I like that little child in me who still waits for something whenever Achan comes back home.
I think this is one thing I will never outgrow.
And honestly,I hope I never do.🤍
Kitapu brought a new weighing machine today,and everyone started checking their weight.How could I not? So I checked mine too,and I'm feeling really happy and grateful to God.🙌🫂
see you tomorrow. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
yr wo bachpan wali feeling bohot relatable hai 🤣💞
ReplyDeleteHaa na😄😸
DeleteWeight batao abb?
ReplyDeleteGuess karo😂
ReplyDelete