"41/245—Ponnucha"

 Hello namaste 


Kumno✨


It was a lowkey day,just the usual routine,and now I'm finally back in my bed 🛏️.

Today,I was continuously thinking about Ponnu. She's my pet dog,but she is my daughter She is my safest place,my happiness,and my peace.

Every time I look into her eyes,I feel something magical.  can't explain it,but it gets me every single time.Some days she makes me angry,but she has every right to.She has a share in everything that's mine especially my food.❤️

I still feel like you grew up so quickly.It feels like just yesterday you were so tiny in my hands,and now you've become so big.Time really flies.

There is such a special place for you in my heart.On my lowest days,one look at you is enough to make me smile.You have this beautiful power to make everything feel a little lighter and a little better.

Putting into words what you mean to me is impossible.I just know that I love you more than anything.adore you so much,Ponnu.You are one of the most beautiful parts of my life.🤍🧿

I'm truly feel grateful to God bcz they have send you in my life.🙇‍♀️ tata-bye Rab Rahka...

My baby🧿



                              -pyaar sahiba🌻 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"