"42/245—Trusting God's Timing"
Hello namaste
After so many days,I'm finally writing a proper blog today.
The day started when Achan came and told me that Bada was coming.I was half asleep,so my immediate reaction was,"What? Who is coming?" It was completely unexpected.
I quickly freshened up,watered the plants, and finished my usual morning work.Then I went downstairs.At home,mornings and evenings usually mean the news is playing on tv.I don't watch it much because too much news sometimes makes me overthink,but today I sat there for a while.
Kira had gone to pick bada up from the station,and everyone at home was happy.Amma was especially excited because his brother was coming.
When bada arrived,we met,had breakfast,and sat together for some time.After that, he wanted to visit umargaon.He went with kitapu and kira to see the factories and offices where they work.Everyone insisted that he come back home for lunch,but it would have made the journey much more hectic for him.Since umargaon was already on his route, coming back here and then travelling again would have meant extra travelling.So he decided not to come back in the afternoon,which was completely understandable.
After that,I had my breakfast and spent a relaxed afternoon.I watched some episodes of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and later listened to a podcast.I also made meen chuttathu,which I really enjoyed. Then I had some mangoes and spent some time doing a few things I wanted to finish.
Later,it was time for tuition,so I took my classes. During that time,I received a message in a group asking if I knew what had happened with irfan.I didn't know,so I called tohid.We spoke for a while, and honestly,it felt really good.It had been a long time since we had such a proper conversation.
During our talk,I found out that irfan's engagement had already happened.It was a little surprise for me because I genuinely wasn't expecting that news.But I was happy for him.He had chosen to keep it private, so I wasn't aware of it before,and that's completely fine.
After the call,I took a bath and then had some ghee pav.We siblings were talking about something & I'm happy to see them helping, so before everyone got busy with their own things.
Later in the evening,I felt like going out to buy some snacks,so chechi accompanied me.As we were walking through the society,we came across a dog and spent some time playing with her.After a while,we continued towards the shop.
Around that time,kira was also outside for a walk.He joined us on the way and accompanied us till the shop.After we bought the snacks,chechi and I returned home.
Once we got home,we had our snacks with a chilled Sprite.After that,I spent some time scrolling through my phone and relaxing.
Before I knew it,it was dinner time.We all sat together,had dinner,talked,laughed for a while,and ended the day on a peaceful note.
One thing I kept thinking about today was how sometimes things don't happen according to our plans.We try to make something work,but it keeps getting delayed.Earlier,that used to frustrate me,but now I feel that maybe some delays happen for a reason.Maybe God sees something that we cannot see yet.Maybe there is a better timing,a different purpose,or even a chance to help someone else along the way.
Not every delay is a denial.Sometimes it's just life unfolding in a way we don't understand at the moment.And when I think about it like that,I feel a lot more at peace.
Ate some mangoes,now talking with sathy then i will go to sleep.
So that's how the day was.A simple day, a little unexpected news,some good conversations,and a reminder to trust the timing of things.
See you in the next blog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
god indeed always has better plans 💞
ReplyDeleteYess🌷
ReplyDelete