"43/245—Simple Moments & Quiet Reflections"
Hello namaste
So,today's blog is going to be a simple one.
The first thing I did after waking up was look for my charger because my phone had switched off during the night.I plugged it in and let it charge.I wasn't fully awake yet,so I took some time to freshen up properly.
After getting ready,I switched my phone on and started checking my messages.One of the messages was from Irfan.He apologized because he had forgotten to add me while posting his story.I simply told him,"It's okay, it's fine." Sometimes these things happen,and that's completely normal.
He then shared everything with me personally.I got to see the pictures of him and his fiancee,and honestly,they looked beautiful together.Such a lovely couple,mashallah.I was genuinely so happy for him, and it was really nice to see them together.
While I was checking my messages,Ponnu came upstairs,she was gently tapping and scratching on the door with her paws as if she was calling me.So,of course,I went downstairs with her and spent some time there.
After that,I realized I wasn't really feeling hungry so I decided to skip breakfast today.I don't know why, but I just wasn't in the mood to eat anything.
Later,I posted yesterday's blog and got a few things done that had been on my list.While doing that,I ended up snacking on some kurkure and a brownie.
After that,I went ahead and had my lunch.Later,it was time for tuition.Today,navya and I had a really nice time.Along with studying,we spent some time listening to songs on youtube and just chilling.I played songs by Bairen, and the surprising thing was that she knew almost every lyrics.It was really nice to see her sing along,and we both enjoyed that little music session.
Oh,and I also remembered something that I forgot to mention earlier.On 10th June, Azu who is our neighbour,came to meet Ponnu.I had actually met her at the swimming pool before that.We spoke for a while,and it genuinely felt nice talking to her.She has a very sweet voice,and it was a pleasant conversation.I completely forgot to mention that in the blog for that day.
After tuition,I broomed the house and got a few things organized.Then khush called me and I spent some time talking with her. After that,I took a shower.Later,while I was just sitting and relaxing,taiyaba called me.
During our conversation,she reminded me that pandu sir's birthday was on the 10th of june.I had completely forgotten about it,and honestly,it had slipped my mind.
We continued talking,and she shared a few things about herself and what has been going on in her life lately.I don't really know how to explain it,but some of the things she said stayed with me.Her words kept running through my mind even after our conversation ended.I just hope everything works out well for her.
Later in the evening,I had a small argument with Amma about something.At that moment,I said whatever came to my mouth.But honestly, this is something that happens with me quite often. Whenever I have an argument with someone,I react in the moment,but later I sit and think,"Maybe I could have stayed silent.Maybe I didn't need to say all of that." I don't know why? But after every argument,I end up reflecting on my own words more than anything else.
After that,I went and sat in the garden for a while. The weather was nice,there was a gentle breeze,and everything felt peaceful.children were playing around,and just sitting there quietly helped me relax and clear my mind.
Then I came back home and started writing this vlog while lying down.I had written about half of it when it was time for dinner.So I paused,had dinner,and came back.
After dinner,I watched the Malayalam movie Varane Avashyamund.It was such a nice movie,and I really enjoyed watching it.
And now,I'm finally completing this blog.Overall,it was a simple day filled with small conversation, happy moments,a little reflection,and a reminder that peace can often be found in the simplest things.
See you in the next blog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
nice day 🥺
ReplyDeleteAlmost 🙌😊😊
ReplyDeleteI like the day and the way you accepted your friend by saying okay- Mai ladai kar leti .. and Amma wala part also- I too feel guilty after my harsh words- Its okay bol do khud ko jaise sab ko tum keh deti ho..
ReplyDeleteYesss 🙌
Delete