"44/245—D-Mart,Pani Puri & A Day Full of Little Moments"
Hello namaste
The first thing I did after waking up was pick up my phone and start scrolling.I know it's a bad habit,but that's exactly what I did today.Then taiyaba called me.Our conversation from yesterday had remained unfinished,so we continued talking.While talking to her I got freshened up and ready for the day.
After that,I completed a few pending tasks.I had been thinking of going to the dmart and since kira was coming to pick up the tiffin,I thought I could go along.
I actually enjoy going to the dmart.I like walking around,looking at different things,and exploring the grocery sections.Since schools have recently reopened,there were lots of school-related items on display bags,bottles,stationery,and other supplies.It was nice looking through everything.
I wasn't really in the mood for breakfast,so I skipped it.Then,between going to the market and finishing a few things there,lunch got skipped too.After billing and everything was done,I saw the pani puri stall and thought,why not? Since I had already skipped both breakfast and lunch,I decided that pani puri would be my first proper meal of the day.I also got some popcorn and sukha puri packed.
After that,I saw a softy stall.I hadn't planned on having one,but it reminded me of my days at tolani.We used to have softy there quite often, and those memories instantly came back.So I thought, why not have one? And honestly,it was worth it.
By the time I got home,it was already tuition time.both of them has arrived,so I quickly changed my clothes,drank some water,and kept all the things I had bought aside,thinking I would organize them later.
Today's tuition was more of a painting day for navya. anjali has her exams starting from monday,so she was busy studying.Navya,on the other hand,had brought some reusable plastic painting designs.They were different shapes and patterns that could be painted,washed,and used again later.
So Navya and I spent some time painting together. We also listened to a bairan song and just enjoyed the time.It was fun listening to her sing along,and overall,it was a really nice and relaxed session.
After tuition,I organized all the things I had brought home.then I & ponnu had the sukha puri that I had packed earlier and took a proper bath.
Later in the evening,I made some peanut chaat and sat down for a while.I was thinking about khush,and just then her video call popped up.
Since I was about to go to the shop anyway,I left home and talked to her on the way.We kept talking while I walked,and even after I came back home,the call continued.
She wanted to see Ponnu and the cats so I showed them to her.She was really happy to see all of them,and it was nice seeing her happy too.
We continued talking for a while and caught up on different things.As always,it felt good talking to her. Some conversations just leave you with a nice feeling,and this was one of them.
Later,Amma and I went out for a walk, and Ponnu joined us too.It was nice spending some quiet time outside and ending the night with a peaceful walk.
After coming back home,I had dinner and then watched Dirdam.It was a really nice movie,and I enjoyed every bit of it.I ended up finishing it around 2 am.
After that I talked with Amey.What was supposed to be a short conversation turned into a long one.We kept talking,laughing,and sharing random things. Before we realized it,it was already 3:18 a.m.
And now,as I'm finally finishing this blog,I'm heading to sleep with a smile on my face.
Overall, it was a simple day filled with little moments a dmart visit,painting with navya,pani puri,softy,a peaceful walk,a good movie,meaningful conversations,and lots of laughter.
That's how my day went.See you in the next blog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻


wah kitne cute paintings hai 💞
ReplyDeleteHaa actually 🤩
ReplyDeletemujhe Navya ki painting mera bacpan yaad dila di.. Same cheez mere pass bhi thi
ReplyDeleteand mujhe woh movie ka name kuch bhi likha ho but from My eyes its look like Bingo
Great 😃 lol😂
Delete