"45/245—A Slow Sunday & A Beautiful Connection🌅🤍"

 Hello namaste 


I woke up quite late today because I had slept very late last night.After waking up,I had my breakfast, which was idli without chutney (lol)😂.


After that,I got busy with a few things that needed to be done.No matter how much work we finish,there always seems to be something left pending,so I spent some time taking care of those little tasks.


Then I had my lunch.After that sathy called me,and we talked for a while.It seems like she is planning some surprises.I hope everything goes well and turns out the way she wants.🤞🧿


Then it was time for Anjali's tuition.Since she has her Maths exam tomorrow,we focused on her studies and revision.


While taking tuition,I happened to notice the sunset outside.It was one of those soft and beautiful evening sunsets that quietly catches your attention.


I took a bath and freshened up.Later,I made kozhukkatta for everyone.


In the evening,I went to the shop,and while I was out,I called khush.We talked for quite some time. During our conversation,we somehow started talking about the sunset we had seen earlier in the evening.


She had watched it from Mumbai,and I had watched it from Vapi.What felt special was that we had both noticed the exact same thing the clouds above the sun the way the sun was slowly hiding behind them, and how the clouds were moving across the sky.As she described it,I could instantly connect because I had been looking at the very same scene earlier.


It felt nice knowing that even though we were in different places,we had both paused to admire the same sunset.



While coming back home from the shop,there was such a beautiful breeze in the air.The wind felt so refreshing that I just wanted to enjoy the moment a little longer.


I genuinely feel that nature has a way of making us feel better.Whether it's the breeze,the sky,the sunset, or just the quietness around us,it somehow pushes away a lot of the negativity we carry inside and leaves us feeling lighter.


This phrase has been looping in my mind all day Nammalk Naam Thanne Alle Koodeppirannavar Alle. We have each other,don't we? Aren't we like siblings/family?"


And while I was writing this blog the electricity went out.So we all sat outside for a while.


The sky looked so beautiful clouds,twinkling stars, and a cool breeze.It felt really peaceful,and I enjoyed every bit of that moment.


Since there was no electricity,we ended up having a lamp-light dinner,which was actually a nice experience.


After some time,the power came back,everyone got ready to sleep.And that's how the day went.Sundays are funny that way.We think they will be completely relaxed,but when everyone is at home,little tasks keep coming up throughout the day.Before you realize it,the day is almost over. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                              -pyaar sahiba🌻

Comments

  1. Love how the sunset became a special moment 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  2. woh electricity wala movement read karke I just shouted loudly: Again.... Waahh bhaii yeh vapi ka neta se milna padega,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"