"47/245—Changed Plans,Chicken Curry & Falooda"
Hello namaste
So,today started with a good message that I received in the morning.It gave me a nice feeling,and after reading it,I spent some time thinking and sorting a few things out.I was genuinely thankful for it.
After that,I had my breakfast.While having breakfast,I was thinking about making Russian cutlets today.Coincidentally,just then the vegetable vendor arrived.It felt like everything was aligning because I needed vegetables like potatoes,carrots, and a few other things for the cutlets.So I bought everything I needed and decided that I would make them in the evening.
Later,I spent some time writing something.While writing,I happened to notice the date and realized it had a satisfying pattern to it 16/06/2026.Seeing those repeating sixes in the date itself made me smile.I don't know why,but I liked the pattern.
Since I wanted my evening free,I finished most of my tasks earlier than usual.
Lunch ended up getting skipped today without me even realizing it.
Then it was time for tuition.While taking tuition,I started preparing the ingredients for the Russian cutlets.I got everything ready and prepared the mixture,but later I changed my mind about making them today.So I kept the mixture in the fridge and decided I would make them another day.
After tuition,I took a bath and came downstairs. When I reached the garden,I noticed quite a crowd gathered there,so naturally I went to see what had happened.
Apparently,some children had been playing football, and the ball had hit a window,causing damage.The aunty whose window was damaged had taken the ball and kept it inside her house.
What stood out to me wasn't the incident itself,but the way one of the children's mothers was speaking to her.She was talking in a very aggressive and rude manner,which honestly didn't feel right.Whether someone agrees or disagrees,I feel there is always a better way to communicate.The aggression in her tone was unnecessary,and I didn't like that part of the situation.
After that,my plans changed completely.
For some reason,I suddenly felt like making chicken curry.Sometimes you just feel like cooking something without any particular reason.So instead of making the cutlets,I decided to make chicken curry.
The entire evening ended up revolving around that.I spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen,and thankfully,it turned out really well.I was genuinely happy with how it came out.
Later,I took some rest and then had dinner.The chicken curry tasted really good,and I enjoyed every bit of it.
And the best part? The day ended with falooda.
It was absolutely delicious and the perfect ending to the day. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

Chicken curry sounds delicious ❤️🔥
ReplyDeleteKabhi banake khilaungi 😄
Delete