"48 & 49/245—Quiet Days,Sweet Moments & Thoughts About Time"

 Hello namaste 


It's been two days since I last wrote a blog.I didn't write on the 17th or the 18th,and now I'm finally sitting down on the 19th to put everything together.

Honestly,I had planned to write on the night of the 17th itself.But that night,when I got up and went to the bathroom,I started feeling dizzy.Because of that,I kept my phone aside and went to sleep instead of writing.

The same feeling continued on the 18th as well.I was still feeling that dizziness,and I just didn't feel like writing anything.So rather than forcing myself,I decided to leave it and come back when I felt better.

The 17th was mostly a normal routine day.Nothing very major happened.One nice part of the day was that khush and I had a video call and talked for a while.Apart from that,it was a simple day.

The 18th was also quite quiet.Since I wasn't feeling my best,I ended up ordering waffles and mini pancakes.Sometimes when you're feeling low,you just feel like eating something you enjoy.So that's exactly what I did.And had mini samosas which reminds me of juhu.

I also had mangoes after a long time.Mango season is slowly coming to an end,and they aren't as easily available anymore.Honestly,I really hope the mangoes currently at home aren't my last mangoes of the year because I'm not ready to say goodbye to mango season yet.

One thing that made me genuinely happy on the 18th was seeing Supra's birthday celebration.It was her 61st birthday,and Sathy had planned everything for her.

I remember mentioning earlier that Sathy was planning some surprises,this was what she had been planning.The original plan didn't work out because of some family circumstances,but she still made sure to celebrate it in her own way.

What made it special was that it wasn't just a one-day celebration.Over the past few days,Sathy had been making sure Supra enjoyed herself.One day she took her shopping,another day she took her to the parlour,got facials done,had mehndi applied on her hands,and even got nail extensions done.She kept finding little ways to make her feel special and celebrated.

Honestly,it felt beautiful to watch because over the years,Supra has done so much for Sathy as a mother. Seeing Sathy now put so much effort into making her happy felt like her way of giving back some of that love and care.

And seeing Supra smile,enjoy herself,and feel pampered made me genuinely happy too.She deserved every bit of it.

Another thought stayed with me during these two days.

Lately,I've been feeling that time has changed in a strange way.Earlier,it felt like we had endless time with the people we cared about.We could spend hours together without worrying about anything.

Now,somehow,everything feels rushed.

Everyone has somewhere to be,something to finish, or somewhere they need to return to.Even when we meet people we love,it feels like we're constantly watching the clock.

I was thinking about my birthday as an example. khush had planned so many games and fun things for us all to do together.But because she & shreya arrived late,we never really got enough time to enjoy everything properly.

And that's what life feels like nowadays.

It's not that the people are gone.It's not that the love is gone.It's just that time feels shorter.

As children,it felt like there was all the time in the world to sit together,play,talk,and simply exist with one another.Now,we spend more time trying to find time than actually spending it.

Maybe that's why we begin valuing those moments more as we grow older.

These days reminded me that time is probably one of the most precious things we have not because it is rare,but because we never realize its value until we have less of it.

And one last thing the moon on the 18th looked absolutely beautiful.It was a thin crescent moon, shaped in the sky.It looked so delicate and beautiful that I found myself staring at it for a while.

Lately,time feels like it's moving so fast.It feels like the year just started,and somehow six months have already passed.Sometimes it feels like morning,and before I realize it,it's already evening.

Also,yesterday I sent a note to shreya,simply expressing how I was feeling toward her.

So yes,these two days were mostly quiet days.A little dizziness,some rest,waffles and mini pancakes, mangoes,a beautiful birthday celebration, meaningful thoughts,and a reminder to cherish the time we get with the people we love.

That's all for now. tata-bye Rab Rahka...



                         -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"