"50/245—Pigeon,a Crescent Moon & A Simple Day
Hello namaste
After two days,I'm finally writing my blog on the same day!
I woke up and had my breakfast first.Since there were a few tasks that had been pending for the last two days,I decided to finish them all early.While doing that,I suddenly felt like removing my earrings and nose pin.I don't know why,but I took them off,cleaned them properly,and kept them aside.
Later,when I went downstairs,I saw so many pigeon in the garden.It made me so happy that I immediately went to record a video.The road was unbelievably hot because of the sun,and my feet were almost burning😂,but I still tried to get the video before finally giving up and wearing my slippers.
Then it was time for tuition.After that was done,I sat outside for a while.The clouds looked beautiful,and even though the children were playing around,I just sat there watching the sky.While sitting there,I also completed the blog that had been pending for the last two days.
Later,I came upstairs,took a proper bath,and then went downstairs again.I started watching tmkoc,had a biscuit maska chaska,and then thought of going to the shop.
Since I had to go anyway,I asked Amma to come with me.It was actually the first time Amma had come to the shop with me because she usually doesn't go out much.So we walked together,and it turned into a nice little evening walk.
On the way,we saw a beautiful crescent moon.It looked absolutely lovely,but as always,it was difficult to capture its real beauty on the phone.Some things just look much better in real life.
While returning,we had some tamarind candies and continued chatting as we walked back home.
When I reached home,I saw Ponnu sitting by the window with her face peeking outside,quietly watching everything around her.It was such a cute sight.I had brought ice cream for her,so I gave it to her,and she happily enjoyed it.
After that,Amma and I were just sitting and relaxing. We were waiting for kitapu & kira,who has been coming home late these days.once everyone was home,they freshened up and had dinner together.
Dinner was filled with laughter,teasing,and lots of fun conversations🧿.Everyone was in a playful mood. Later,there were ice creams and mangoes,though I didn't have any.
After that,I washed utensils,came upstairs,and before I realized it,the day was over.
I also sent a digital bouquet to Champa since the new academic year has started and her journey as a teacher begins again🧿.The timing felt just right because it was exactly something she needed at that moment.She was really happy,and honestly,seeing that made me happy too.🌸
Honestly,I feel like my days always seem shorter because I wake up very late.That's the simple truth!
A simple day filled with little moments that made me smile. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

wow the sight of birds is so pretty 💞
ReplyDeleteHaa 🙌
DeleteWaoooooooooo
ReplyDeleteHaa🙌
Delete