"51/245—Little Discoveries & A Peaceful Evening"

 Hello namaste 


Today started with Achan waking me up because he was leaving for Mumbai and needed his ticket.So I got up and started booking it.While doing that,I suddenly noticed that beautiful earthy fragrance in the air.It had drizzled lightly for just a few minutes not proper rain,but enough to bring that fresh smell of wet soil.It felt really nice and peaceful.


After that,I had my vegetable Maggi and then spent a big part of the day watching Monkey Magic's travel series.khush had recommended it to me earlier,and I finally decided to complete the remaining episodes today.


The series was about spending 14 days within the railway system.The challenge was that he could travel on trains and move between places,but he had to stay within railway station premises throughout the journey.


What I found most interesting was how much I learned through it.Even while staying within those limits,he explored so many places and experiences. There were so many things I didn't know before.For example,I had no idea that there is a toy train to Darjeeling.I also learned about cloak rooms,pod rooms,and many other things related to railway travel that I wasn't aware of.


More than the destinations,I enjoyed discovering all these new things through his journey.It reminded me that travelling teaches you so much.You get to experience new places,learn things you never knew before,and return with a different perspective. Watching it honestly made me feel like travelling someday and experiencing such adventures myself.


I also know that he's going through a low phase right now.Hopefully, things get better for him,and maybe this phase will make him even stronger.


Later,I tried making fish curry for the first time.It turned out okay not great,but not bad either.


After that,I gave Ponnu a proper bath.Then I had my lunch,and soon it was time for tuition.


During tuition,Navya was telling me about her school's Father's Day celebration.They had invited the fathers to school,and there were different activities and games for them to enjoy together.It sounded like they had a really nice time.


While talking about it,I realized she hadn't made a Father's Day card yet.Since the actual Father's Day is tomorrow,I thought it would be nice if she could give one to her father.So after tuition,I helped her make a greeting card for him.


Later,I was craving momos,so I ordered some.While waiting for them,I sat outside looking at the sky. There were beautiful clouds,and the colours in the sky looked lovely.


When the momos arrived,I happily enjoyed them. This time there was a platter with different varieties peri peri,cheese,paneer,fried,veg.It was really nice,though I still feel the chutney could have been a little spicier.


After that,I swept the house,sat outside for a while, and later took a bath.Then I spent some time scrolling through my phone.


Achan came home back earlier because of the bus strike in Mumbai.He had brought samosas,so I had those too.


And now,I'm sitting outside under the open sky writing this blog.I have ponnu company too,so while I'm writing,she's simply enjoying the weather beside me.


After some time,Navya and her father returned from their walk.He was carrying her on his shoulders,and it looked so adorable.It was one of those simple little moments that instantly makes you smile.


खुशियों की टोली on the video call was basically just a laughing session for me,with a surprise.


And with that sweet moment,the day comes to an end. tata-bye Rab Rahka...


                               -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

  1. waaoo , Im happy to see your are watching MM and as you said travelling is learning and that is true. waoo yaar nazar na lage you are enjoying eating momos and vapi ki vibe. love it. and raat ka session tho mast tha. Have a many good and best aur best days ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. tere days ke bare me padh kar hamesha acha feel hota hai 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"