"52/245—Clouds,Little Memories & Father's Day"

 Hello namaste 


Today started with Amma repeatedly calling me to wake up.Eventually,I got up,freshened up,and began the day.Since it was my turn to water the plants today,I finished that first and then had my breakfast.


Later,I stepped outside and noticed that the sky was filled with beautiful clouds.There were so many of them,and they looked absolutely adorable.I spent some time just standing there and admiring the sky.


Around that time,we noticed that the gas wasn't working.So I called the helpline and found out that there had been a gas leak and repair work was going on,gas supply would be restored around 3 PM.Since we thought cooking lunch wouldn't be possible, kitapu said bringing food from outside.


Since we had some free time,we decided to organize the kitchen drawers.We sorted through old containers,and spice boxes.Some of the steel containers we had been using were almost 30–35 years old and had started cracking with age.


Honestly,they may have cracked,but they held so many memories.They've been part of the kitchen for years,quietly doing their job.Still,it was time to shift everything into new containers,so we spent a good amount of time doing that.


While we were busy organizing,time flew by.Around 2:30 PM,we checked the gas just to see if it had returned,and surprisingly,it was already back even though they had said 3 PM.We were happy for that.


By then,everyone had already decided on outside food,so we kept that plan.Kira was out for some work,and he was the one bringing the food.Since he was getting late,we spent the time watching TV, relaxing,and waiting for him.


He finally arrived around 4 PM,and then we all sat down for lunch.I had fried rice,while the others enjoyed chicken biryani.


Later,once again the sky caught my attention.There were tiny clouds scattered across it,and it looked unbelievably beautiful.No matter how many photos I tried to take,they just couldn't capture what it looked like in real life.


After lunch,everyone rested for a while.I watched some TV,relaxed a little,and later took a proper bath.


After my bath,I looked outside and noticed that the sky had become even more beautiful.So I decided to go up to the terrace.


The view was absolutely worth it.The eastern side of the sky had its own colours,while the western side looked completely different.The sun had already set, but the shades it left behind were still glowing.There were hints of yellow,soft lavender,and other beautiful colours blending together.It was one of those evenings where you just want to stand still and keep looking at the sky.


I liked it so much that I called khush and showed it to her on video call.The camera never captures the actual beauty properly,but I still wanted her to see it.


Later,since it was Father's Day,I messaged chechi and asked her to bring a waffle cake while coming home. She & kira arrived with the cake and some evening snacks as well.


We spent some time together,had the snacks,and later in the night,around 10 PM,we cut the waffle cake🎂 i made sure ponnu is beside achan I love there bond🧿,we both are his daughter.♥️


Since it was Father's Day,I found myself thinking about how everyone has a different relationship with their father.Some are celebrating with them, some miss them, and everyone carries their own stories and memories.Seeing all the Father's Day posts and stories throughout the day made me reflect on that.


I also feel that the bond between a father and daughter is special in its own way.Even if I don't always express it loudly,I like simply spending time together and being around.


For dinner,there was still some fried rice left in the fridge from the afternoon,so I heated it for kira.


We all sat together and ended up talking about politics,current affairs,and everything happening around us.Everyone had different opinions,which made the conversation interesting.


Then had dinner 🍽️,after spending some more time together,everyone slowly settled in for the night.


And that's how the day went  a day filled with beautiful skies,old memories hidden inside kitchen containers,family conversations,and a simple Father's Day celebration. tata-bye Rab Rahka...

 

                          -pyaar sahiba🌻 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"