"53/245—Rain,Beautiful Skies & Good Entertainment"
Hello namaste
Today was quite a simple day,so I thought I'd just share the highlights of it.
First of all,the rain has finally started.It's not raining heavily yet,but the monsoon has definitely begun. Honestly,it feels so good.Not just for us humans, but for the birds and animals too.When it's too hot,we can stay at home,but they don't have that comfort.So this weather must be a relief for them as well.The weather isn't as harsh now,and that itself feels refreshing.
The second highlight of the day was the sky.These days,the skies have been unbelievably beautiful. Everywhere you look, people seem to be admiring them.And honestly,who wouldn't? The evening sky today was absolutely stunning.The clouds,the colours,and the whole atmosphere made it impossible not to stop and look for a while.
The third highlight was watching Thalvan.What an amazing movie! I genuinely enjoyed it.The story kept me hooked throughout, and there was always that curiosity of, "What will happen next?" That eagerness stayed till the very end.It was one of those movies that keeps you invested the whole time.
I'm already waiting for Thalvan 2 because the first one was that good.
We started watching it at night,and by the time the movie progressed,everyone slowly went off to sleep. But Achan and I continued watching till the end.We finally finished it around 1:30 in the night.
One more thing I watched today was the first episode of India's Got Latent by Samay Raina,and I genuinely enjoyed it.The Donald Trump character was amazing,and so was the drunk man character.I don't even remember the performers' names,but I remember the characters they played and I think that itself shows how impactful their performances were.
Other than that,I didn't really do much today.It was one of those calm days where nothing extraordinary happened,but it still felt good. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Waoo, After Waiting from many days..we finally received rain..Feeling good.And 2nd Tumne latent dekha , Amazing!
ReplyDeleteYes thankfully aagyi baarish🙌haa episode was superb
Delete