"54/245—Scam Calls,Mangoes & A Windy Evening🌧️🥭"
Hello namaste
So today is 23/06/2026.
I woke up today to Amma shouting my name.She sounded genuinely frightened,so I immediately got up to see what had happened.
Apparently,she had received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Mumbai Police Headquarters.Amma handed the phone to Achan, and he was talking to the caller when I came downstairs.By then,Amma explained everything to me and was quite worried.
After that,I spoke to the caller myself.She introduced herself as Radhika Sharma and claimed that a phone number registered in Amma's name had been linked to a Kashmiri terrorist group.But honestly,from the moment I started talking,I felt it was a scam.The logic itself didn't make sense.The number they were talking about and the number they had called on were completely different.Also,getting Amma's name wasn't difficult since caller information can easily be found through Truecaller.
So I kept asking questions,and the moment I said I would share the number with my brother and have him call back,she immediately disconnected the call. That confirmed it for me.
Honestly,I don't understand why people use their intelligence for things like this when they could use it for something good.
After that,I had Maggi for breakfast.
The weather was beautiful throughout the day. Everything looked fresh,and the atmosphere felt calm and pleasant.
Later,Kira brought home a full box of mangoes.Not a box bought from the market,but mangoes brought directly from a farm after being plucked from the trees.Seeing that entire box at home made me surprisingly happy.We have bought mangoes by the kilo before, and in our native place we have brought mangoes from trees,but seeing a full box like that at home felt special somehow.
By then,it was time for tuition,so the afternoon went by with classes.
The weather kept getting better as the day progressed.I opened the windows,and the cool wind started rushing inside It felt so refreshing,and everyone at home was enjoying it.
I had already taken a bath by then,and later khush &I talked for some time,and it was raining on her side.Here rain was not there at moment,but the weather was cool and pleasant on both sides.
After that,I watched Dasettante cycle.It was a nice movie,and I enjoyed watching it.
Later in the evening,Amma and I went out to the shop.Technically,we were going to buy something, but it felt more like an evening walk.The cool breeze, the pleasant weather,and the relaxed atmosphere made it really enjoyable.
After coming back home,we had dinner and relaxed.
*A Thought for Today*
It's interesting how something as simple as rain can change the mood of so many people at once.
Nothing extraordinary happened today,yet the weather felt lighter,the air felt fresher,and everyone seemed a little happier.After days of heat,even a small change in climate can bring so much comfort and relief.
Sometimes,we forget how much our surroundings affect us.A little rain,a cool breeze,or a pleasant evening can quietly make the world feel better.
Thought:Sometimes,the smallest changes around us create the biggest shifts within us.
One more little update before I end this blog.I changed the name of this blog from *Khudse* to *Ekant*.
'Ekant' means a quiet space of one's own a place where thoughts settle,reflections grow,and conversations with oneself happen naturally.It felt closer to what these blogs have become over time.
Ekant — A place where thoughts find their reflection.
And that's how the day came to an end a day that started with a scam call and ended with cool winds, mangoes, and a peaceful evening walk. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Yr ye scammers kitne faltu log hai, glad tune figure out kar liya. and love the new blog name meaning bhi bohot acha hai 🩷
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteSometimes,the smallest changes around us create the biggest shifts within us: Very true... mai kal hi google ki thi what does ekant mean bahot meaningful hai..and i love the part of Mangoes
ReplyDeleteYes!!
Delete