"55/245—Little Moments,Quiet Happiness"
Hello namaste
It's 1:50 a.m. right now,and I was just scrolling through my phone when I came across some news stories that left me disturbed.
One was about a young boy 22 yrs old who was killed in local train Mumbai.Watching the videos and seeing his mother cry broke my heart.All I could think was that someone was waiting for him to come home,completely unaware that their life was about to change forever.
Another story was about an engaged couple whose wedding was only a month away. Yet things took such a tragic turn that a life was lost.Reading it left me shocked.
And that's the thought that has stayed with me tonight.
What goes on in someone's mind that makes them believe taking a life is the answer?
A relationship not working,an argument,anger, rejection,disappointment none of these should lead to someone losing their life.
If you don't want to be with someone,leave.If you're unhappy,walk away. f something isn't working,end it. There are so many choices.
But how does a person reach a point where they think taking someone's life is the solution?
That is the part I fail to understand.
Maybe that's why these incidents stay with me for days.Not because they are shocking,but because I keep asking myself the same question again and again.
How can a human being decide that another person's life is theirs to take away?
Tonight,I don't have answers.I only have questions.
And my heart goes out to the families who are left behind carrying a loss they never imagined they would have to face.
Because no matter how difficult a situation becomes, a human life should never be the price paid for it. Hu
---
Continuing with the blog... just noting a few little moments from the day.
The weather was lovely throughout the day.It didn't rain,but there was a cool breeze and a pleasant chill in the air that made everything feel calm and pleasant.
For tuition today,it was just Navya and me.So I thought,why not have a little pizza party?We ordered pizza and enjoyed it together.It was simple,but nice.
And yes,the mangoes have officially been restocked at home.Everyone was happily enjoying them.For some reason,I really like having mangoes with a little salt and chilli powder.I don't know why,but it just tastes so good to me.
Later,Amma and I went for a walk.Near the society gate,we spotted a tiny baby snake.It was unexpected and interesting to see.
Back at home,everyone was enjoying mangoes together.And honestly,that itself felt nice.When everyone is eating,happy,and enjoying the food,that happiness somehow reflects on all of us.
There is something special about sitting together, eating,talking,and simply enjoying the moment.It doesn't have to be a celebration or an occasion. Sometimes,sharing food and sharing time is enough to make a day feel good.
And that was one of those days.🤍
One funny thing about the rainy season is that my susu trips increase automatically.😂 tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

Log emotion ko bahot chota and invisible samjhte hai But actually it playing a big role in shaping a human life and their sorrounding life too. and now Im felling Pyschology subject or emotion learning should include in the syllabus.. because educating awarness can create a big impact
ReplyDeleteTrue
Deletebtw. tumne jo feel kiya i felt it too. mai tho depressed ho jati hu aisi News dekh kar
ReplyDeleteHaa na
Deletebaki daily blog read karke accha lagta hai..
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteYr seriously wo news dekh ke dimag kharab hogya....
ReplyDeleteHaa🥲
Deletepizza looks delish ✨️
ReplyDeleteYes it was
Delete