"56/245—Sweet Experiments & Simple Joys🍰🥭"
Hello namaste
Today's highlight was definitely making cheesecake.
I made two flavours one Dairy Milk cheesecake and one Mango cheesecake.Honestly,I was quite happy with how they turned out.The only little mistake was the biscuit base.I think I added a bit too much butter, so it became slightly hard.But apart from that, everything tasted really good.
Whenever I try making something new or do little kitchen experiments,there are always two people who become my biggest taste-testers Amma and Achan.They patiently try everything I make,and I absolutely love that.
Breakfast was simple but satisfying too.I had dosa with chutney,and I genuinely enjoyed the chutney. Sometimes,even a simple breakfast can make you happy.
The weather was pleasant as well.It didn't rain,but thankfully it wasn't hot either,so the whole day felt comfortable.
And of course… mangoes.🥭 Honestly,I don't think I need any reason to eat them.Just seeing them makes me happy,and eating them makes the day even better.
Overall,it was one of those days filled with simple joys trying something new,enjoying good food,and spending time with the people around me.And I think days like these are beautiful in their own way. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻

wow yr the cheesecake looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteTasty bhi tha tu bhi kabhi try karna
DeleteWaoo tumhe yeh bhi aata hai, Surprising
ReplyDeleteExperiment karti rehti hu😂😂
ReplyDelete