"57/245—A Year,A Pattern & A Peaceful Evening"
Hello namaste
Today's date itself made me smile 26-06-2026.I don't know why,but I love patterns like this.Whenever I notice something symmetrical or satisfying,it instantly makes me happy.So yes,my day began with that tiny little joy.
I woke up very late today around 12:30 p.m. Last night I ended up sleeping at almost 4 a.m. because I got lost watching random YouTube vlogs.Even though it was late,I got up quickly,had my breakfast, and even finished lunch much earlier than usual.
Today was Muharram,so schools were already closed.I honestly wasn't in the mood to take tuition. Eventually,I decided not to take the class,and Amma also told me to take a break today.So I called Navya's mom and informed her that there would be no tuition today.
The rest of the afternoon was slow and peaceful.I had some mangoes,sat quietly,and simply enjoyed doing nothing for a while.
Talking about Muharram,a few memories always come to my mind whenever this day arrives.I mostly remember people distributing waterbottle during this time.And on Muharram,I especially remember getting sweet sharbat usually green or pink,with rose flavour.Huge vessels would be filled with sharbat and distributed to everyone.Our neighbours would always bring some home for us,and I genuinely loved that.I also remember watching the matam.Those are the memories that always stay with me whenever I think about Muharram.
By evening,I freshened up and left for the temple.On the way,I looked up and smiled because I got to see both the Sun and the Moon in the sky at the same time.Those little moments always make me happy.
The temple was unusually quiet today.After offering my prayers,I met a sweet uncle who asked where I was from and even asked my father's name.We spoke for a little while.During the evening prayers,I was standing at the back since hardly anyone was there.He noticed me and kindly asked me to come forward.We stood together for the prayers,and I followed along with the chants.It felt simple, peaceful,and comforting.
One thing I always notice about temples is how quiet the mind becomes.No matter what thoughts you carry while walking there,once you step inside,they slowly fade away. You just sit,pray,and exist peacefully for a while.I really love that feeling.
While leaving the temple,I found manjadi seeds lying on the ground.I absolutely love collecting them,so I happily picked up as many as I could.Maybe it's their season now.
While Achan was inside the shop buying chicken and samosas,I stood outside looking at the evening sky.It was incredibly beautiful.At that time,chechi was passing by on the scooter with her brother,so she didn't notice me.Later,while she was returning to her home and I was walking back to mine,we waved at each other.
And Today marks exactly one year since we shifted here.
One whole year.
Time really does move quietly.It doesn't announce itself it simply keeps flowing.Looking back,I just felt grateful.
Thank you,God,for this year,for this home,and for all the little moments that have slowly made this place feel like home.
Later in the evening,something really emotional happened.Ammama had been missing her younger sister,Sumathi Ammama,a lot.Sathy somehow managed to arrange a video call between them.
The moment the call connected,both of them couldn't hold back their tears.They kept smiling,talking and crying together.Watching two sisters,even at this stage of life,share such a deep bond was incredibly touching.Sathy and I quietly witnessed that beautiful moment,and I felt thankful that she made the call possible.
After dinner,I picked out a nice mango for myself. Before going to sleep,I thought I'd start watching Raakh,an eight-episode crime thriller,and I genuinely enjoyed it.
What I liked most was that it wasn't just about solving a crime.The story also explored the psychology of the criminal a man with a troubled childhood,severe anger issues,and violent tendencies.It showed how he kept committing horrific crimes throughout his life,making it much more than a regular crime story.
I also liked the relationship between the SP and the media reporter.They were in a relationship,but because one worked in the police department and the other in the media,there were bound to be disagreements.The police had to maintain secrecy until the investigation progressed, while the media wanted every update.Sometimes their professional lives overlapped with their personal relationship,but I liked how they managed that balance.
Another small detail I liked was the SP father,a retired constable whose mutton curry was famous among everyone.It wasn't a major part of the story,but it added a simple warmth to the characters.
Overall,I genuinely enjoyed Raakh and would definitely recommend it if you enjoy crime thrillers.
And that's how my day came to an end. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻


Wow 🤍 show ki kahani interesting lgri hai
ReplyDeleteI feel good when I read your blog, Waoo tumhe ek year ho gya..For me I never feel you stay far instead our bond become more strong..n Stronger still missing meeting you on Sakinaka Metro St.
ReplyDelete