"58/245—The Sky Remembered My Wish"
Hello namaste
नमस्कार मंडळी,कसं काय? सगळं छान ना?
So,today's blog started a little differently.
As I had mentioned in my previous blog,Ammama had been missing her younger sister a lot.This morning too,she was crying because she wanted to see her.Seeing that,we finally thought,let's take her to Mumbai.
Kitapu immediately said,"I'll book a cab."So he booked one,and it was expected to arrive around 12:30 p.m.
Initially,it was decided that Amma,Ammama,and I would go together.But honestly,my heart wasn't feeling like going.So instead,I insisted that Achan should accompany Amma and Ammama.Achan had never travelled from here to Mumbai by cab before, so I really wanted him to go.
By then,everyone got ready,had lunch,and the cab had arrived.
We had also kept aside one full box of mangoes to send to my Ammama's home in Mumbai.While everyone was getting ready,I clicked a few pictures of Ammama before they left.And then Amma, Ammama,and Achan began their journey to Mumbai.
Once they left,I stayed back at home and finished a few household chores.I swept and mopped the house,watered the plants,washed the mats,and by then quite some time had passed.They had already reached Mumbai,and I freshened up as well.
Soon it was tuition time.I fed Punnu first,and then the children arrived for class.
Today,three members from 4lyferz were meeting.As always,Khush made sure that even the one who couldn't be there was included through a video call. She called me,and while we were talking,I turned the phone towards Navya.She became all shy and kept smiling.It was such a cute moment.
After tuition,I sat outside for a while,making my braids and looking at the moon.I spent some quiet time before everyone started returning home from work.
Kira told me not to cook dinner today.He said we'd get food from outside instead.So until then,we were simply spending time at home, waiting for Amma and Achan to return from Mumbai.
One sweet coincidence happened today.
Khush and the others had gone to Burger King.They ended up sitting at the exact same table where I had sat during my last Mumbai trip.She told me she missed me.I don't know... but sometimes you can tell when someone says something from their heart.You can see it in their eyes,and I could genuinely feel it.
By then,we had already ordered our dinner from the hotel.Kira left to pick up Amma and Achan from the station,and on his way back,he collected our food parcel as well.
Amma and Achan also brought back the bhajiya that Sathy had made at home, some apples,and khakra that Nalla had sent for us.
After they freshened up,we all sat together and had dinner.
While we were eating,I happened to look outside the window and saw a little dog standing there.It looked so adorable.Everyone noticed it and smiled,but the moment it realised we were looking at it,it quietly ran away.
After dinner,we all had mangoes together.
Everyone slowly went to sleep,but my day wasn't over yet.
The 4lyferz had shared pictures from their meetup.They had even drawn on a postcard,and I found it incredibly cute.There were also a few sweet conversations happening in our 4lyferz chat,so I spent some time there.
Once saba signed off,Khush and I continued talking privately until almost 4 a.m. We laughed,shared random conversations.Somehow,those conversations always become a little therapy session filled with laughter for both of us.I always notice is Ponnu's behaviour whenever Achan isn't home.She becomes so quiet.It's almost as if a part of her stays with him. The moment Achan returns,she starts playing, running around,and becomes her cheerful self again. It really feels like Ponnu's heart lives with Achan.
Lastly,I wanted to mention something about Ammama.
I had my small disagreements with her.But despite all that,I've always carried a deep sense of empathy for her and for the circumstances she has lived through.More than anything,I just hope she stays happy and comfortable.Here,she was always cared for,ate well, and had people around her.I don't know how things will be there,but I sincerely hope she is looked after with the same warmth.
One more thing I wanted to write separately.
Lately,the sky has been painting itself with the most beautiful shades every evening.Pinks,lavenders,blue, oranges... every day feels like a new canvas.
I remember last year these sky shades were everywhere on social media,especially from Marine Drive.Everyone was capturing those dreamy sunsets, and I used to think,"One day,I want to see these shades with my own eyes."I even went to the juhu once hoping to witness them,but that day the sky looked completely different.Those colours never appeared.
And today,I suddenly realised something.
Without even trying anymore,I'm getting to witness those same beautiful skies every single day,right from my home.
It made me pause for a moment because I remembered that little wish I had quietly made to myself.I had almost forgotten about it,but maybe God hadn't.
Sometimes we wish for something with a pure heart, and even if it's something small,simple,and not life changing,God has His own beautiful way of making it possible when the time is right.
Today,I don't have to go searching for those skies anymore.They come to me every evening,and I get to sit quietly and admire every shade.
That realisation filled my heart with gratitude.
Thank you,God,for remembering a wish that I had almost forgotten.I truly feel so blessed.i love you so much bhagwan ji♥️
That's all for today.See you in the next blog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
नमस्कार मंडळी,कसं काय? सगळं छान ना?...Hooo mazech aahe sagdh
ReplyDeleteMay god keep u and ur family happy, content and healthy always 🥺🤍
ReplyDeleteThank you so much wish you the same
Delete