"60/245—A Morning Filled with Little Moments🌿"
Hello namaste
This morning,after freshening up,I went to the balcony to water the plants.While standing there,I noticed a group of women gathered around the garden,beautifully dressed in sarees and traditional outfits.
For a moment,I wondered,"Isn't today Vat Savitri?"
I quickly searched it, and yes,it was Vat Savitri Vrat. In Maharashtra and Gujarat,it is observed today, while in many northern states it was celebrated earlier.Watching everyone perform the pooja,click pictures,videos and celebrate together felt really happy.
For those who don't know,Vat Savitri Vrat is a traditional festival where married women observe a fast and pray for the long life and well-being of their husbands.Many also believe that this vrat strengthens their bond for seven lifetimes (saat janam),making it a festival of love,devotion,and faith.
The weather made the morning even more beautiful. It was cool,slightly drizzling,and a flock of pigeons kept flying together as if they were playing with the wind.It was one of those simple moments that quietly make your heart happy.
Before breakfast,I walked to buy sanitary pads. Honestly,the walk became the best part.The cool breeze was so refreshing that I didn't want it to end.
On my way back,a girl from our society stopped her scooter and offered me a lift.I smiled and thanked her but politely said no because I genuinely wanted to keep walking and enjoy the weather.We've barely spoken before,yet she still stopped to ask.It was a small gesture,but it made me smile.
After coming home,I had breakfast,bought some vegetables,took a shower,and later enjoyed phodnicha bhaat, kachumber,and an omelette for lunch.
By the evening,I sat outside for a while,simply enjoying the surroundings.In fact,as I'm writing this blog,I'm walking outside with the same cool breeze, and honestly,it feels incredibly peaceful.
While I was walking,my brothers returned from the office.Kira soon left again to give the box of mangoes to Chechi,so I continued my walk.During that time,I met two friendly doggies and spent a few moments with them.
When Kira returned,he brought Kichu outside and was pampering him.It was such a sweet sight that I couldn't resist clicking a few pictures of them.
Then came my favourite moment of the day.
The two doggies returned,and Ponnu immediately ran towards Achan, who was in the kitchen.It genuinely looked like she was trying to tell him, Achan,come quickly! The doggies are here! She did it twice,and all of us couldn't help but smile.
Some days don't need big events to become memorable.
A pleasant breeze,kind people,playful pigeons,two innocent doggies,and Ponnu's excitement were enough to make today beautiful. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
![]() |
| 🥰 |
![]() |
| 🧿 |


Ponnu kitni cute hai yr
ReplyDeleteYes yaar 🥰
Delete