"61/245—Half a Year of Grace"

Hello namaste 


Today marks the end of the first six months of 2026.

More than anything,I just want to thank the Creator of us all God.

When I look back,not just at these six months but at my entire life,one thing becomes very clear to me without Him,nothing would have been possible.

He knows my silent prayers.

There was a time when I kept asking for things.Today,I simply pray,say thank you,and leave the rest to Him.🤞

And somehow,everything I truly need reaches me at the right time.🧿

Sometimes I think about the wishes I once had.Today,many of them have quietly become a part of my life without me even realizing when they did.🥺

That's why I don't feel the need to ask anymore.

Whenever I pray now,it's usually for someone else.

For someone who is unwell.

For someone who is going through a difficult phase.

Otherwise,my prayers begin and end with one word Thank you🙇‍♀️.

One thing I always tell the people around me is just pray.

Keep your faith in God.The closer you grow to Him,the more peace you begin to feel.It doesn't mean life becomes free of problems,but you carry a quiet faith within yourself that He is with you,and somehow, everything will be okay🤞.

I genuinely feel that God's hand has always been over me,protecting me in ways I may never fully understand🙇‍♀️🥺.

He knows the tears I've never shown anyone.

He knows every pain I've silently carried.

Maybe that's why He has filled my life with so much  peace & happiness,guys do say touchwood 🧿.

As we step into the remaining six months of this year,I just pray that the coming days bring goodness to everyone.

May everyone receive what they truly need.

May no one sleep hungry.

May every home have enough food and water.

May everyone be healthy.

May the rains come in the right measure enough to help the farmers,fill the rivers,and never become a cause of suffering.

May people choose kindness over hatred.

May humanity become stronger than anger.

And for those who feel like giving up on life,I pray that they find even one reason to hold on,because every life is precious.

That is all I wanted to say today.

The rest of the day was quiet.The weather stayed cloudy with a light drizzle,and by evening,the sky looked incredibly calm.I spent some time simply admiring the clouds before going for a walk.I walked for almost thirty minutes enjoying the peaceful weather.

One small moment that made me smile today was when Amma fed me a bite of food with her own hands.

It was just one bite,but sometimes the smallest gestures carry the most love.No matter how old we grow,being fed by our mother still feels like home💗.

Another thing that made me genuinely happy was completing something I had started at the beginning of this month.

On 1st June,I started a 30-day learning series on Instagram.Every single day throughout June,I shared one learning that I picked up from life sometimes from a conversation,sometimes from people,sometimes from nature,and sometimes from the smallest everyday moments.

Today,I completed all 30 days without missing a single day.

That itself makes me so happy.

I'm also grateful to everyone who took a little time to read those posts.sathy regularly replied to my learnings,mani lovingly reshared them,and some people liked them or even sent me kind messages.

So,thank you to everyone who became a part of this little journey.

It was never meant to be something big it was simply a random thought that turned into thirty beautiful days of learning.

Whenever my heart feels like sharing something again,I know I will.

And finally...

Ending the first half of this year with gratitude in my heart and a mango in my hand feels like the perfect way to say Thank you God,for everything🙇‍♀️♥️. tata-bye Rab Rahka...

     -pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

  1. putting our feels on words is a real talent and you did it yaaar! All your mentions are really true. I learn to be kind from.. Rab rakha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"