"62/245—Hello July🌧️"

Hello namaste 


It's 1st July, the beginning of a brand-new month.

I just hope and pray that this month brings happiness,good health,beautiful memories,peaceful moments,enough rain, and countless reasons to smile for everyone.May July be kind to us all.

Now,let's dive into today's blog.

The day started with a call from Kira.He asked me to call Kitapu regarding something,so that was the first thing I did after waking up.

After getting freshened up,I sat in the balcony with my phone,but I wasn't really using it.I was simply sitting there,enjoying the quiet morning.

After a while,I heard the sound of Ponnu's tiny paws upstairs.I was still sitting in the balcony,so I called her towards me.Surprisingly,she actually came and quietly joined me.We simply sat there together, enjoying the peaceful weather.

It wasn't raining then.There had only been a light drizzle earlier,so tiny droplets were still resting on the leaves,making everything look fresh.The weather itself felt so calming.

I even posted a story in our 4lyferz group saying that there wasn't much rain here while Mumbai was receiving heavy rainfall.

And literally,the very next moment...It started pouring.I couldn't stop smiling.

After breakfast,I saw that a few plants had bent because of the weight of the rainwater.So I went outside to trim the bent branches.It was raining while I was doing it,and I was enjoying the moment so much.I had an umbrella in one hand and the flower in the other,and I asked Amma to click a few pictures of me.I actually wanted to get completely drenched in the rain,but Amma told me not to because it was the proper first rain of the season,so I listened.

Before all this,I had given Ponnu a bath.And since I had almost gotten wet myself,I came back home, took a proper shower,and wore a top that I usually wear outside.I don't know why,but today I simply felt like wearing it at home.

Another funny little thing happened today😂.A T-shirt that had been missing for almost seven or eight months suddenly appeared inside my brother's cupboard.I finally found it!

By afternoon,it was time for tuition.The weather was so pleasant that we didn't even need the fan.Dark clouds had covered the sky,and it kept raining throughout.

While teaching,I noticed a few sparks outside.It looked like one of the streetlights was sparking because of the rain.We'll inform the maintenance bhaiya so they can get it fixed.

After tuition,I roasted some nandrapazham and enjoyed eating it before getting back to my work.

Later,I had to step outside.This time,I didn't delay and left quickly with my umbrella.

Halfway through,it started raining heavily again.

And then...I saw big frog.I've seen frog that big in native before,but never here.

After finishing my work,I came back home,my brothers had returned from work.

Usually,Kira doesn't sit downstairs for long because he gets tired and goes upstairs.But today,he stayed with us for quite some time.We laughed,talked,and had one of those simple laughter sessions that make an ordinary day feel special.

And yes... there's a little happiness waiting for tomorrow.

We had dinner,and now I'm lying in bed while writing this.The weather has become so cold and cozy,and it feels like the perfect way to begin a new month.

See you tomorrow. tata-bye Rab Rahka...

-pyaar sahiba🌻 

Comments

  1. Woh T-shirt wala part bahot mast hai...and 4lyferz ki kal ki story mai repeated dekhi hu.. you and Obi too funny tha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yr wo tshirt wali cheez mere sath bhi hamesha hoti hai 😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"