"63 & 64/245—A New Member,Rainy Days & Little Monsoon Joys🌧️🛵"

Hello namaste


Welcome back!

I'm combining my 2nd July and 3rd July blogs into one,so here's a little catch-up of both days.

2nd July

The highlight of the day was that we welcomed a new member to our home—an Activa!🛵 Alhamdulillah.

My brothers finally got there Activa,and honestly,I was so happy.Not just because we got a new vehicle,but because it felt like there hard work had paid off.That made me happier than anything else.

I even made a small swastik on it.The proper pooja is still pending because we're waiting for the number plate.Once that comes,we'll do it properly.

In the evening,the sky turned into the most beautiful bluish shade.I simply sat there,quietly enjoying it.

One thing I noticed again is that no matter how much it rains,children never stop playing.

Here football is everyone's favourite.The society has separate timings for the younger children and the older ones,so everyone gets their chance to play. Even if it's drizzling,they'll still be out there some carrying umbrellas,some wearing raincoats,and some simply enjoying the rain while playing.

Watching them always makes me smile.

That was pretty much my 2nd July.

3rd July

The weather continued to stay beautifully rainy.

At my place,the rain has been quite manageable,but nearby areas and especially Mumbai have been receiving really heavy rainfall.

Rainy weather always makes everything feel colder. Even taking a shower feels like a task because the water suddenly feels so cold.Still,I got ready and slowly finished all the work I had planned for the day,one by one.

I also completed reading a small book called Warmth.It is a collection of short pieces and reflections.I finished it in one sitting,I liked it.It's one of those books that quietly leaves you with a lot of thoughts.

Honestly,I've just been enjoying the weather at home.

And whenever it rains,the cravings begin!

I suddenly felt like making momos at home.I'm not sure if I have all the ingredients,but maybe I'll make them in the next few days.

One funny thing about having pets is their fur.

No matter how much I clean,I always end up finding kichu's fur on my bed,my bedsheet,and even on my clothes.Anyone who has pets will probably understand this struggle!

And monsoon cravings are real.

Hot pakoda,bhutta🌽 with lemon,salt,and chilli powder... it all sounds so tempting during this weather.

Lately,I've also been thinking of starting a good novel.So I'm searching for one that I'll truly enjoy reading.

That's all for these two days.

Hope everyone is enjoying the monsoon.

See you in the next blog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...

-pyaar sahiba🌻 

🛵🧿

Enjoying rain☔ 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"In the Quiet Sky of My Heart"

"9/245— Groww IIF Day"(Mumbai)

"18/245 —Small Day"