"65/245—A Rainy Day,Little Conversations & An Unexpected Upload"
Hello namaste
As usual,I woke up a little late today.
While I was getting freshen up,my phone rang.It was Puja didi.She told me that Navya has her exams on Monday (EVS) and Tuesday (Hindi).Since they have to go somewhere important,she probably won't be able to attend tuition on Monday,and maybe Tuesday as well.I simply said,"Okay."
The reason was that someone they know had organized a three-day staycation to celebrate their baby's first birthday,and Navya's family had been invited.They wanted to attend it.
Honestly,I couldn't really understand it.If your child's exams are going on,I personally feel studies should come first.If someone has to attend,maybe only a few family members could go.But everyone has their own priorities,so I just left it at that.
After that,I got freshened up,went downstairs,had my tea and breakfast,and spent a little time looking outside to see how the weather was.
Mumbai has been receiving heavy rainfall,but here it's much calmer.
Soon it was time for tuition,so I sat down to teach.
While the children were studying,it started raining. The rain wasn't very heavy,but there was thunder and lightning too,making the weather feel even more beautiful.
Amma was sitting near the window,so I went and sat in her lap for a while.Ponnu noticed this immediately and came straight to my side as if she was a little jealous.It was such a cute moment.We simply sat there,enjoying the rain and the weather together.
After tuition,I realised all my snacks were over my Kurkure,brownies,everything.And I hadn't gone to the shop either,so there wasn't much left to munch on.
It continued drizzling here,while nearby places like Daman and Silvassa were getting much heavier rain. Here in Vapi,it was mostly light showers.
The day quietly slipped by,and before I knew it,it was evening.
Then suddenly,before dinner,I felt like uploading one of my weekly vlogs.I hadn't planned it beforehand it was just one of those random moments where I thought,"Why not upload it today?"
So I quickly sat down,edited the video,finished everything,and put it on upload.While it was uploading,I went and had dinner.
Later,I spent some time reading all the lovely comments on the vlog.It genuinely made me so happy.
Then,after quite a long time,Shreya came online in 4lyferz,so we chatted for a little while.
And after that...Back to my usual scrolling,a little time pass,and eventually,sleep.
See you in the next vlog. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
i agree ki studies priority honi chahiye 🙂
ReplyDeleteHaa na 🙂
Deletewaoo, Amma is enjoying. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteYes 😊
Delete