"66/245—A Rainy Sunday & Lots of Little Moments"
Hello namaste
So,it's Sunday.
As soon as I woke up today,I was just about to walk towards the washroom when a random thought came to my mind "Why not shoot a Sunday vlog?"
So I picked up my phone,and just like that,the Sunday vlog officially began.I basically recorded everything I did throughout the day.
It was raining,but not heavily.Just light showers here and there.The weather,though,was absolutely beautiful.
After breakfast,since it was Sunday and my brothers had gone to the office,I thought I'd call the children a little earlier than usual.Tomorrow is their exam,so it was time for tuition.I asked them to come at 3:30 p.m.
As soon as Navya came,she casually told me that she would be leaving by 4:30 p.m.
I was like..."What? How am I supposed to finish everything in just one hour?"
I told her I wouldn't be sending her that early.
Then,around 5 o'clock,her mother called and said they were leaving for the staycation today itself,and everyone was waiting for Navya and Anjali so they could leave together.
I was honestly confused because I still hadn't completed everything I wanted to teach.
A few minutes later,their car came right in front of the house and honked.
Anjali went outside to ask what happened,and they said everyone was ready to leave.
At that point,I simply told them to go.
But I also made it clear that I wouldn't be responsible for whatever result came after that.
What really frustrated me wasn't that they were going.
It was that I was told they would leave on Monday,so I had planned everything accordingly.Even today, I had shifted tuition earlier to 3:30.If they already knew they were leaving by evening,they could have informed me beforehand.I would have adjusted my plan.
After their unit tests are over,I think I'll sit and rethink whether I want to continue taking these tuitions.My way of looking at studies and theirs seems very different,so I'll think about it calmly after the exams.
Leaving all that aside...
I had already applied oil to my hair in the morning, so I took a proper shower,washed my hair,cleaned the bathroom,got ready,and felt fresh again.
By then,Achan had brought pani puri home,and my brothers had also returned from work.
Everyone else enjoyed samosas,while I happily had my pani puri.
While eating,I kept looking outside.
I don't know why,but evening skies always look so beautiful.I can never stop admiring them.
After that,Amma,Chechi,and I sat together talking for a while.
Then I went out for a walk.It had started drizzling a little,so I simply enjoyed walking in the cool weather. After a while,the rain became slightly heavier,so I came back inside.
A little later,Amma suggested making dahi kadhi,so I went to the kitchen and made it.Then suddenly I felt like making chicken strips too, so I made those as well.
Meanwhile,I was recording little moments for the vlog throughout the day.
Once everything was done,I shot the ending of the vlog,quickly edited it,uploaded it,and then went for dinner.
Dinner was probably my favourite part of the day. Touchwood... there was so much laughter,teasing, and fun at the dining table.We laughed so much,and moments like these always make me happy.I truly hope our dinner table is always filled with laughter like this.🧿
After dinner,I read through the vlog comments,and they genuinely made me smile.Thank you.
Later,Kira's hand was hurting,so I applied some ointment.After that,we simply sat together talking until almost 2 a.m.
Our conversation drifted to someone we had known since childhood.We were remembering how that person used to be and comparing it to how life has changed for them now.Sometimes seeing someone like that leaves you with a strange feeling inside it's difficult to explain,but it makes you quietly realise how much life can change a person.
From there,our conversation shifted to something deeper.
We spoke about how differently people look at money.Sometimes,even when someone is financially comfortable and has the ability to help a family member in need,the expectation of getting that money back still remains,even when they already know the other person's situation.It made us think about how everyone's relationship with money is so different,and how perspectives can vary so much from one person to another.
Eventually,sleep won,and I finally went to bed.
And that's how my rainy Sunday came to an end.tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
The best part I like you sit with your elder brother..Mujhe yeh wali feeling kabhi mili hi nahi hai. if mera koi bada bhaii hota so mai usse sab ki complain karti and then woh sab ki pitai karta.. waoo yaar soch ke itna accha lag raha hai..
ReplyDeleteMai hu na tum mujhse karna 🥺
ReplyDelete