"68/245—Little Moments,Big Smiles"
Hello namaste
Today's date is 07-07-2026,and as you all know,it's quite an interesting date.
I woke up a little late today because,well... I slept at 4 a.m. yesterday.😅
The first thing I noticed after waking up was that my left thumb was hurting.Last night,something tiny like a pin had pricked my thumb,so it was still painful today.
After getting freshened up,I had my breakfast and uploaded yesterday's blog.Then I had lunch,and since quite a few things had been pending from yesterday,I finally started catching up on them. There's still more left to do,but at least I made a start today.
The weather was lovely again.It was mostly shower rain throughout the day.
And one thing I forgot to mention yesterday the rain we had yesterday evening was actually the first proper heavy rainfall of this monsoon here.
Soon it was time for tuition.That's when I found out that the children's exam had been postponed because of the rain.
Usually,during exams,I put in extra hours without charging anything extra because I genuinely want them to do well.Even on regular days,I continue teaching until their work is finished.But today,I simply taught for my usual two hours and stopped.I just felt that there's no point in putting in extra effort when it isn't truly valued.
After tuition,I had been craving roasted corn🌽.I had already boiled it yesterday,so today I roasted it over the gas,mixed some salt and chilly powder,squeezed a little lemon over it,and kept everything ready so I could enjoy it after my shower.
By the time I finished bathing,the electricity had gone because of the rain.Sitting there,eating hot roasted corn while it was raining outside... it honestly tasted so good.
After that,I got back to my work.
I was reading a book called I Don't Love You Anymore Initially,I planned to read only around fifty pages,but then I thought,"Why not just finish it today?"So I kept reading in between little breaks,and by around 11 p.m., I had completed the entire book. I'm really happy I finally finished it.
Later,I went downstairs for a while because I wanted a small break.Amma keeps calling me downstairs whenever I'm upstairs for too long,so I thought I'd just go and see.
I opened the main door because it was raining and thought I'd record a small video.Just then,a Zomato delivery bhaiya arrived with an order Kira had placed.I didn't even know he had ordered anything, but since I was already standing there,I received it.
Seeing him standing there in the rain made me pause for a moment.He was completely drenched in his raincoat,and even his Zomato bag was getting wet. the food inside was safe.
That moment made me think.
We're comfortably sitting at home,enjoying the rain, craving hot food,and placing orders.But at the same time,someone is out there in this weather,riding through the rain just to make sure our food reaches us on time.
The same rain that feels cozy for us becomes someone else's responsibility.
I don't know why but seeing him today made me silently appreciate every delivery person a little more.
One little happy moment today I had made a chicken fry because Kira was craving it last night,and I packed it for their afternoon lunch.At dinner,kitapu said that was,"Achha tha".I just smiled and said, "Thank you" It always feels nice when someone genuinely likes something you've made.😊🧿
Also,whenever Kira orders food,I somehow always end up receiving the delivery.Even tonight,around 1 a.m.,I picked up his chicken nuggets and yes,I always get a few bites too.😄
That's how today went. tata-bye Rab Rahka...
-pyaar sahiba🌻
Acha lga pdh ke 🫶
ReplyDeleteWaoo yaar! khana padh kar maza aagya..idhar bhi bhej do
ReplyDelete