"69/245—Something That Stayed With Me"
Hello namaste
Today was a simple and peaceful day.
I made kheer today,and thankfully,it turned out really yummy.
I also had one random thought today.
Have you ever noticed how nice it feels when you message someone and they reply with the same energy? The conversation just flows naturally,and it feels effortless.
On the other hand,there are people who see your message much later or sometimes they don't reply at all,even though they're active on their phones. Honestly,that's one behaviour I've never really understood.
I completely understand if someone is genuinely busy.Life happens.But even a simple,"I'm busy right now,I'll reply later,"feels thoughtful.It takes just a moment and lets the other person know you haven't ignored them.
Maybe everyone has their own way of communicating,and I respect that.It's just that, personally,I'm not someone who likes leaving people hanging without a response.
Another thought stayed with me today.
Every time I hear about another rape case,I wonder why these crimes still keep happening.Recently,I read about the horrifying case of a 13-year-old girl in Rajasthan.Reading something like that breaks my heart.I can't even begin to imagine the pain the survivor and her family must be going through.
Sometimes it makes me question whether our justice system is strong enough to create real fear among those who commit such crimes.Too often,it feels like victims and their families continue to suffer long after the crime,while the legal process takes years. That thought is deeply upsetting.
When I look at some other countries,I see that many have much stricter punishments for serious crimes. Whether or not every country should follow the same approach is a matter of debate,but I do believe that anyone who commits such horrific crimes should face swift,strict,and meaningful punishment. More importantly,victims deserve justice without endless delays.
No child,no woman,and no family should ever have to go through such unimaginable pain.
I just hope that one day people can live without this fear,and that our society becomes a place where women and children truly feel safe.
That's all I wanted to share today. tata-bye Rab Rahka..
-pyaar sahiba🌻

tumne dono bhi thoughts bahot sahi kahi hai.
ReplyDelete